Tren Ace experience..

rboy101

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
have any of you ever done tren ace at a low dosage of 200 mg a week with decent results? was just curious how some of you may have reacted if in fact you ran it that low. I was thinking about incorporating it with my test e. any responses appreciated brothers.

The lowest I've run it...with Test....was 300mg a week. Had real good results. (test and Mast with it, though)

Youll get results just depends what you want the higher the dose the better you will look. I dont recommend tren e some guys really like it though.

krustus said:
tren ace is everyday injections right? or can you do every other day?
krustus
I started tren a 100eod with 75 of test prop, changed it to 100ed and kept the test Eod and like it better. Also easier to keep estro sides in check, I swear test prop go straight to my nipples.

Really liked tren e better all around seemed to feel better and look better, will be switching back to all long esters very soon.

krustus said:
tren ace is everyday injections right? or can you do every other day?
krustusEod is good me personally feel better ed no sides at all now at this point. Ive tried tren different ways honestly feel it works better with low test. Aromatizing compounds are my enemy with tren. Like on dbol right now I look big and bloated with low test I look dry and leaner. Just gotta try different shit and see what works I found my zone already burning fat daily.

i almost always do lower test cycles ..trt doses mostly... so if i run it ..it will be with trt test dose

Im running 100 eod ace and test e at 500 week. Ill be honest im a month in and ive had some sides but nothing crazy and i have a sore right nipple that i cant get rid of. Im gonna try the low test higher tren now. But i really felt the best on my last cycle with npp. Not sure about tren so far.

Ram

ram97 said:
Im running 100 eod ace and test e at 500 week. Ill be honest im a month in and ive had some sides but nothing crazy and i have a sore right nipple that i cant get rid of. Im gonna try the low test higher tren now. But i really felt the best on my last cycle with npp. Not sure about tren so far.

Ram
ram97Thats weird same experience here ive run high test and when I add tren im battling sore nips. For sure try lowering the test tren is way more powerful than test. Trust me if ur tren is good and you stay on long enough your gonna look your best. Tren is the only hormone I can get away with not having a perfect diet and still grow lean. As long as you eat enough protein and carbs your good.

loosen your bras noobz!

yeah i'm just finishing my first run with NPP... really liked it... thinking before summer trying a short burst of tren.. not sure?

but i ran NPP, masteron, with an 8 week tbol kick... ran trt test throughout.. been awesome

Wacker said:
I started tren a 100eod with 75 of test prop, changed it to 100ed and kept the test Eod and like it better. Also easier to keep estro sides in check, I swear test prop go straight to my nipples.

Really liked tren e better all around seemed to feel better and look better, will be switching back to all long esters very soon.
Wacker
BOO!!

This is simple start at the lower doses and if you feel you need more add it. To little never hurt anyone but to much can be no beuno. Just be smart.

I've ran it 100mg Mon/Wed/Fri and 100mg EOD and seen good results. My favorite was most definitely 100/ED, but I'm always tossing mast and test e/test p in too

Imo 300mg a week of tren ace is lowest id run it...75 mg eod
Ive run higher and lower but 300mg-525 a week is the grow zone. For me anywayd

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.