Tren Ace experience..

Thanks for the input...but the cycle was already put together by a long time vet along with the macros and splits needed to take advantage of this cycle who helped quite a few guys on the road to the pro's. The short esters are only being used to preload, and will be dropped after 4-6 weeks I have not had any sides that cant be easily managed other than night sweats. There are several large UGL's in europe now making tri-tren which is much like sust. What concerns you about running a short and long ester tren?

I wouldn't see the need for it. If your looking for a fast delivery, go with tren ace... U can get plenty of that in u in a week.

49ER said:
So I been running low on Tren so for about a week I been doing 100mg eod. I been feeling crappy sleep is worse symptoms of high bp headaches. So I confirm this I need ed injections to keep it level I guess. When I do it ed I feel normal eod makes me feel like shit.
49ER
Whos tren are you using?

Z82 said:
Whos tren are you using?
Z82I switched off between c.muscle and my source hes private not on any boards. I couldn't tell difference in quality both good im trying HB next

test can increase prolactin not just 19nor compounds.. The reason you probably see high levels with prop is your not managing your estrogen correctly.

49ER said:
This is the highest I run on 100mg ed ace
49ER
Lower number looks great a little high on the top one but still safe!! Shit push it up...lol

I've been on tren e for 7 weeks now and some days I feel like I'm about to die. Like an elephant is sitting in my chest. It seems so much stronger than ace its crazy. The original plan was 600mg tren e and 400mg test e to get through bulk while running slin and gh. I've had to back off the tren to 300mg cause of breathing difficulty and heartburn. And I lowered test to 300 also. Not sure why there is such a drastic difference in ace and enan but there was for me. I may switch to ace for the last few weeks of this run and bump it to 500 and keep the test at 300 and see if there is a better outcome on the sides.

Seriously I dont know why but ace is better. I had bad sides and breathing problems on tren e.

RockShawn said:
I've been on tren e for 7 weeks now and some days I feel like I'm about to die. Like an elephant is sitting in my chest. It seems so much stronger than ace its crazy. The original plan was 600mg tren e and 400mg test e to get through bulk while running slin and gh. I've had to back off the tren to 300mg cause of breathing difficulty and heartburn. And I lowered test to 300 also. Not sure why there is such a drastic difference in ace and enan but there was for me. I may switch to ace for the last few weeks of this run and bump it to 500 and keep the test at 300 and see if there is a better outcome on the sides.
RockShawn
Increase your vitamin c to 2000mg 1k one in the AM and 1k preworkout, try that for a week and you should notice a big difference in your lungs. 1000mg is used by some asmatics preworkout to help them breath easier it seems to work for tren sides as well🙂

RockShawn said:
RockShawn
I have the exact same problem with E also. I dont think i will ever Try E again. Fucked me up. Fucked with my head all the time. Tren A never does that to me.

4everstrong said:
I have the exact same problem with E also. I dont think i will ever Try E again. Fucked me up. Fucked with my head all the time. Tren A never does that to me.
4everstrong
And why is this the case. Is it the potency of the hormone to the longer release? I'm really curious. I've done lots if tren a runs and I can deal with the sweating and the occasional tren cough but this is so different with tren e. I will have to say, my tren e and tren ace brands are no the same but so many say the same thing happens with them, it has to be in the ester not the brewer.

RockShawn said:
And why is this the case. Is it the potency of the hormone to the longer release? I'm really curious. I've done lots if tren a runs and I can deal with the sweating and the occasional tren cough but this is so different with tren e. I will have to say, my tren e and tren ace brands are no the same but so many say the same thing happens with them, it has to be in the ester not the brewer.
RockShawnIt has to do with the Longevity of the Hormone...as compared to longevitiy of the ester.

just started my FIRST Tren run with Ace.. I am running 100mg TP, 100mg MP and 100mg TA EOD plus 4iu HYGE ED and HCG 500iu EW gonna ad Var in the mix at the end and some Primo. Was gonna kickstart it with my Cherry Bomb950MG DROL/50MG DBOL) PWO. Any advice? I probably feel it out for the first few weeks and adjust the Tren up and Test down or whatever.. First time I ever got PIP when I started the Tren Ace ED inject seems like alot for me EOD is gonna have to do it.

Boltbreaker said:
just started my FIRST Tren run with Ace.. I am running 100mg TP, 100mg MP and 100mg TA EOD plus 4iu HYGE ED and HCG 500iu EW gonna ad Var in the mix at the end and some Primo. Was gonna kickstart it with my Cherry Bomb950MG DROL/50MG DBOL) PWO. Any advice? I probably feel it out for the first few weeks and adjust the Tren up and Test down or whatever.. First time I ever got PIP when I started the Tren Ace ED inject seems like alot for me EOD is gonna have to do it.
BoltbreakerSounds good I like test higher than tren but thats just me..winny with thst will be fun

TSizemore said:
It has to do with the Longevity of the Hormone...as compared to longevitiy of the ester.
TSizemore
Can you expand on that statement T?

Is'nt the only thing that changes the time the hormone is in the body the ester?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.