Youngtricep98

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I noticed a member on another forum doing a log on this so I figured id take part in this movement. It's no secret that tren can cause some shitty side effects. Night sweats, insomnia are the worst.

So during this tren run I will be doing (2) .5ml shots sub Q every day and apply a heating pad to help speed absorption. For 8 weeks

I will be using Muscle Mans Tren

My goal: see if I can control these sides that plague us during our tren runs.

Youngtricep98 said:
I noticed a member on another forum doing a log on this so I figured id take part in this movement. It's no secret that tren can cause some shitty side effects. Night sweats, insomnia are the worst.

So during this tren run I will be doing 2 .5ml shots sub Q every other day and apply a heating pad to help speed absorption. For 8 weeks

I will be using Muscle Mans Tren

My goal: see if I can control these sides that plague us during our tren runs.
Youngtricep98
Why would the sides be any differant? It is the same hormone no matter where you pin it sub q may actually create more of a problem with maintaining a level supply in the blood. Which may or may not increase the sides.

So it would seem. But in his log he has had zero problems sleeping and no night sweats. Now this is one experienced vet. Doesn't mean it'll work for everyone. So I decided to test this theory out.

Day 1- Just did my injections with 5/8 25g needle in quad sub q. Will update on the injection site in a few hours to report any swelling if any.

Yeah this has me stumped to as to how it would change anything. Would it take longer to absorb into the body since it would be injected into fat?

It would. I applied a heating pad that would help speed up the absorption process. I can't really explain why or how this theory came about. But one thing I do know is that this would be a break through for those tren users hindered by sides. Time will tell.

The only reason I could see why it would lessen sides and this is compleatly my thoughts is that by pinning sub q and slowing absorption your not getting that many mg's of the hormone all at once.

Eman said:
The only reason I could see why it would lessen sides and this is compleatly my thoughts is that by pinning sub q and slowing absorption your not getting that many mg's of the hormone all at once.
Eman
My thoughts too, which means same as using tren e at a low dose. No matter where you pin it tren is tren is tren! Your on the train or your not. The only benefit I see in sub q would be increased risk of knots, boils and infections.

Wacker said:
My thoughts too, which means same as using tren e at a low dose. No matter where you pin it tren is tren is tren! Your on the train or your not. The only benefit I see in sub q would be increased risk of knots, boils and infections.
Wacker
X2 Wack! If sides are a prob with Tren a just lower dose. lowering just 50mg may compleatly clear sides.

Wacker said:
WackerUhmm...those aren't benefits.

Dam 2.5 sub q fuck that just seems like that would burn lol and yup your putting yourself at risk for infection. I dont see how it can change sides your either prone or not. Tren is a mind fuck more than anything ive come to learn ed injection for me carrys the least amount of sides. My theory is keeping blood levels even helps. I also learned I don't deal with stress well at all and can become paranoid I had a pretty scary event happen recently lol.

Hey but do what you gotta do man im the same way if I wanna know how something works I go and try it find out for myself. Have you run Tren before like a few times at least? Your name looks familiar maybe you were on ology?

Ok guys I got a few questions to answer and I need to report the status of injection sites.

1) infection risk: 5/8 needle is plenty deep and as I'm only doing .5ml in each spot the risk is minimal.

2) i was on BOP, I have 3 tren runs. 2 ace 1 enanthate

3) hopefully this experiment works like I think it will and you guys will thank me.

Injection site: zero swelling/redness. Can't even tell where I injected. Looking good so far.

People that pin any ester subq is just dumb/pointless, I'm sorry personal opinion and truth. Your just going to get a lump and that's going to create more pressure/soreness in that area over time and take longer to absorb, specially if your pinning 2.5 ml's subq. I'm sorry again, but your going to be causing yourself more trouble in the end by doing this. Tell yourself what you like, but in the end, this going to cause issues and even be wasteful.

I respect your opinion.

But I don't see where everyone is getting the 2.5 ml sub q. Lol

It's .5 or 1/2ml in two spots ED. Equalling 700mg/week of tren ace.

As I've stated before, I'm using 5/8 needle. And tren is the only compound that is being injected sub q, everything else is IM.

Should any signs of infection occur you will know, any redness around injection site, you will know. I'm doing this because some guys fear the tren run because of sides. If this negates the negative sides why not document it?

I hear what your saying. Welp, goodluck with it.

Just heads up tho, swelling doesn't appear right away, but usually as days pass, becomes more sensitive. I cud see it at that low dose turning into a feeling of mini beestings maybe.

Youngtricep98 said:
I respect your opinion.

But I don't see where everyone is getting the 2.5 ml sub q. Lol

It's .5 or 1/2ml in two spots ED. Equalling 700mg/week of tren ace.

As I've stated before, I'm using 5/8 needle. And tren is the only compound that is being injected sub q, everything else is IM.

Should any signs of infection occur you will know, any redness around injection site, you will know. I'm doing this because some guys fear the tren run because of sides. If this negates the negative sides why not document it?
Youngtricep98Hey man....
Go for it! There have been a few guys that have done sub q injects (Wabbit, for one) for various reasons. You're logging this thing, and doing it for a good reason. What your doing isn't dangerous, as long as you're keeping up with it. The name of this game is finding out what works for you, and a guy can't figure that out without trial and error. Just stay on top of this protocol so any issues can be quickly resolved. Interested to see how this works out for you.

Ya Its a good idea but to me just the thought of wasting a precious mg of tren or slower absortion of tren ace really offends me lol j.k keep us posted!

I like guinea pigs

Ok guys reporting on the first two injection sites of day 1.

Zero redness, no noticeable rise under the skin. So far everything is good.

Note: all my sub q injections are in the quad area.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.