Tren Ace, sub Q

Okay guys starting to experience the tren sides. Perspiration has increased, aggression is up.

Still zero lumps in the injection sites. I'm using a 5/8 needle and I take a good 40seconds to inject sub Q.

So far everything is good!! Will report on the trensomnia (which is my main goal to eliminate) at the end of week 2

I HATE the insomnia..

Never had Trensomnia......but did have the night sweats and semi-violent dreams (one or two)

Update!

Getting all the normal sides of tren. Increased perspiration, lung capacity is shit lol, strength is way up. Best part? Sleeping like a baby! No trensomnia at all so far.

I've noticed the consumption of carbs late at night while on tren can lead to extreme night sweats. Will back off the carbs around 5-6pm.

Will continue to update...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.