Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Does anyone get tren-cough from other compounds?

I've had actual tren-cough a few times so I do know what it feels like. I haven't done a tren cycle in over 5 years.

Very often I get a very mild tren-like-cough, specifically that "rush" feeling in your lungs, from most anabolics injects.

Yesterday I pinned 2cc Masteron in my medial glute, and the tren-cough came on the worst I've ever experienced. I was buckled over for a good 20 minutes covered in sweat, my wife was like wtf dude.

About an hour later I felt good enough to finish what I had intended to do and I pinned 3ccc of test. After which, I went through another round of the same shit but only half as bad.

24 hours later it's still hard to take a full inhale. It feels like I damaged my lungs a bit and they need a chance to heel. I skipped the gym today. Have to see if there's an improvement tomorrow...

Does anyone have any insight into this?

Iv had some home brew Npp that gave me same post injection cough that Tren normally has and also some gear that by the smell I knew it had some solvents in there you could taste and also gave me that rush after injection.

Last edited:
Try pinning in shoulders. If I pin anything like Tren or gear that has solvents in my glute I’m fuxked everytime with that dying feeling. But I Never get that when I pin the delts.

I've experienced it with prop, enan, cyp, mast, npp, and of course Tren. Ive gotten to the point lately where I know immediately it's gonna happen. I can feel the "wash" run right up my body and back, lips start tingling and the cough sets in. Never so bad it lasted 20min, though. About 5min is the longest I've ever had. It's a real bitch, you feel it coming and you just say "aw fuck, bring it bitch" and ride the wave out.

A 20min cough could definitely have caused some bronchial damage. Hopefully, it'll just heal in a day or two and you'll be fine and ready for the next pin.😉

Mrx, I do rotate the delts into the mix but I can't pin there every time. I haven't pinned Tren in over 5 years and probably won't ever again. Too many sides and I have plenty of rage as it is.

T, yes it feels better on day two but I believe it did do some bronchial damage.

I'm ten years into this gig and even so, after the other day I'm a bit nervous about my next pin lol.

I've had coughing fits, rarely, with other compounds too. I just roll with it then go about my day.

it can happen with any compound, its a form of pulmonary embolism ( substance that has moved from elsewhere in the body through the bloodstream) and its scary as hell when it gets bad, i use the rescue inhaler and always have it in reach while injecting

it can happen with any compound, its a form of pulmonary embolism ( substance that has moved from elsewhere in the body through the bloodstream) and its scary as hell when it gets bad, i use the rescue inhaler and always have it in reach while injecting
misterB
MrB can you link me to the inhaler you are referring to, or is it only with a script?

I stopped aspirating long ago because I never ever saw blood drawn up into the barrel.

I'm pretty sure the really gnarly cough comes from injecting right into a torn vein.

I'm going back to aspirating lol.

I had that happen to me with some Test E , but it comes with the territory fellas . Some of these compounds get that way. I'm not really sure what does it , but could be a mixing of the compounds ???

if the oil gets into the blood you have to cough to expel it from the lungs

they are prescription but i get them from off shore pharmacies, or dark web, not a lot of issues with abuterol/sambuterol inhalers . and Yes, its from the oil going into a vein

I was pinning some NPP in a quad the other Day , and then some Primo in the opposite quad tonite and I " Almost " got the Tren cough. I felt it coming on ! But I noticed that I pinned alittle faster this time , and when I usually pin slow I don't get it .
May be the quickness of the pin ???

I honestly have never ever experienced any Tren cough from and Gear ever, I guess I’m lucky as hell from the sounds of it!

Yea, consider yourself lucky. For me, it's always been from a Quad injection. It's no fun at all, and all you can do is ride the wave.

One of my X's had bad tren cough right after injecting. He was blaming the chemicals entering his system ....

only happens to me if i inject to quickly. Got it a couple of weeks ago and had to abort half my injection. It's the worst.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.