Tren

That’s what I have learned by this post depends how they brew it. I love Olympia’s stuff have tried a bunch and liked it all. It just caught me off gaurd cause got my other tren from my man inhuman2019 and it was on point no sleep was the first side effect that got me with night sweats bad.

Clear tren from heisenburg was the best tren iv ever ran. That mother fucker knew how to brew to.

If your real worried heat ur oven to 190 or so vent the vial put vial in 15-30min it will oxidize I made tren from finaplix h back in the day if I didn’t bake tren would b color of carrier oil bake it some little darker bake more a little darker honestly I have no evidence but I felt like the darker it got more it oxidized the weaker it got..

Yeah I can’t sleep which is what happens every night I pin which is twice a week. It’s good. Like I said I jumped the gun but Olympia has treated me well with good products.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.