TRT and Primo

Tyson13

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
What's up, EG?!! I have two things here. I have decided to start thinking about longevity. My doctor prescribed me 100 mg/ml of Test C for long-term TRT. We are going to play around until my test levels hover at 1,000 ng/dl. I also want to take Primo on the side for a maintenance dose. I have been running 600 mg/ml of Primo for years now. Right now, I am on 100 mg/ml of Test C. We are testing the doses until I get to 1,000 ng/dl.

1) Does Primo increase your test levels? I do not want that to interfere with my lab results for my doctor.

2) If I am looking for Primo to give me a vascular hard look, would you recommend 200 or 300 mg/ml per week? I am not looking for it to do anything serious. Just definition and vascularity.

I have done my research, and there is some information available that 200 to 400 mg/ml can accomplish these goals. I am not going over 300 mg/ml. I only want to pin myself once a week with Primo. I am not a novice at all. I am looking for some helpful feedback. I am trying the less is the better approach. Thanks to all!

What's up, EG?!! I have two things here. I have decided to start thinking about longevity. My doctor prescribed me 100 mg/ml of Test C for long-term TRT. We are going to play around until my test levels hover at 1,000 ng/dl. I also want to take Primo on the side for a maintenance dose. I have been running 600 mg/ml of Primo for years now. Right now, I am on 100 mg/ml of Test C. We are testing the doses until I get to 1,000 ng/dl.

1) Does Primo increase your test levels? I do not want that to interfere with my lab results for my doctor.

2) If I am looking for Primo to give me a vascular hard look, would you recommend 200 or 300 mg/ml per week? I am not looking for it to do anything serious. Just definition and vascularity.

I have done my research, and there is some information available that 200 to 400 mg/ml can accomplish these goals. I am not going over 300 mg/ml. I only want to pin myself once a week with Primo. I am not a novice at all. I am looking for some helpful feedback. I am trying the less is the better approach. Thanks to all!
Tyson13Looking ahead is smart. Please let us know how it works for you. If you mind me asking your age?

Tyson13Primo will lower your shbg as far as I know. It will increase your free testosterone, but not total levels. 300mg/ a week should give you some cosmetic hardening effect. Keep us posted.

Also, I have a hematologist back from my cancer days, way back. he says the best thing to help with your sign is dumping blood every 8 - 12 weeks.
Tyson13I have never needed to, but I understand it is necessary for some guys, good job taking care of your health.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.