TRT blood work

We have a lot of security you wont find elsewhere, unfortunately some things don't work the greatest with it.
But as RS said, try a regular browser for pm's

@sportsfreak -- not trying to be a dik, but you don't have a clue how TNE works if you think you'd need a week for it to clear. TestNoEster (NO ESTER) will def be out of your system in LESS than 24hrs, more likely in 8. There is NO ester therefore there is no waiting period for it to clear.

Hanzo said:
@sportsfreak -- not trying to be a dik, but you don't have a clue how TNE works if you think you'd need a week for it to clear. TestNoEster (NO ESTER) will def be out of your system in LESS than 24hrs, more likely in 8. There is NO ester therefore there is no waiting period for it to clear.
Hanzo
You missed the mark on that one ^^^..... No where in my post said that it would take a week to clear his system. I simply stated like three others in this post to wait a week to be on the safe side! Do you have any idea what kind of time it takes to drop estro levels after tweaking your hormone levels? You do realize that they are jacked for a period and can cause some red flags to be raised if a doc see's that they are out of range? I can tell you for a fact that I do... I've already done this with my doc and was trying to give some solid advice.
Never mind man, pin that shit, wait the suggested 8 hours that all hanzo has given and get them bloods done. I'm sure all levels will be fine and will continue to get that wonderful script.

I must have misunderstood your post then. There's nothing wrong with being on the safe side, and contrary to your rant, I never said there was. I was just trying to clear the air on TNE, it's a great compound.Besides, estro levels don't rise as they would to combat TNE levels as they would if an estered exogenous Test compound is introduced to one's bloodstream.

Yeah, I'm aware that estro levels are 1 surefire way to tell if exogenous Test levels are present.

Don't be so butt hurt next time, afterall, this is only the internet dude.

Jut an update. Going in the morning for TRT blood work. I will let y'all know when I get results. Just taking 200 mg cyp every Monday and 1000ius of HCG every week. This TRT protocol. We shall see what test levels are 🙂

365 captain!!!!!

Ok just am update as promised for all of you who gonna actually read lol!!!

Ok my labs came back and got off the phone earlier with my TRT doc. After 3 months of HCG and test cyp(all TRT protocol doses my test levels said >1500!!! Only thing I did that wasn't TRT protocol was aqua(suspension) and stopped that three weeks before my labs.

Well all in all the doctor says we moving on right direction cause other things like estrogen and liver ect has improved a lot!! Estrogen was 101 and now its 65. Which is still a little high out have prescribed e blocker that I take every other day and he said to continue that. Only thing he said is to take .8cc of 200mg cyp a week instead of 1cc.

All in all most important I have been feeling a lot better since TRT program started and will continue to follow that doc. Except for the aqua and mast p cycle I just started and will do for about ten weeks! Lol. Blood work again in 3 months so not gonna go crazy with it. Well going to the gym fellas.

Please no one flame me cause u can't believer test levels or that high on HCG and 200mg cyp a week. It's what the blood work said brothers!!!!!!

365 captain!!!!!

SkinNbone said:

Ok my labs came back and got off the phone earlier with my TRT doc. After 3 months of HCG and test cyp(all TRT protocol doses my test levels said >1500!!! Only thing I did that wasn't TRT protocol was aqua(suspension) and stopped that three weeks before my labs.

Well all in all the doctor says we moving on right direction cause other things like estrogen and liver ect has improved a lot!! Estrogen was 101 and now its 65. Which is still a little high out have prescribed e blocker that I take every other day and he said to continue that. Only thing he said is to take .8cc of 200mg cyp a week instead of 1cc.

All in all most important I have been feeling a lot better since TRT program started and will continue to follow that doc. Except for the aqua and mast p cycle I just started and will do for about ten weeks! Lol. Blood work again in 3 months so not gonna go crazy with it. Well going to the gym fellas.

Please no one flame me cause u can't believer test levels or that high on HCG and 200mg cyp a week. It's what the blood work said brothers!!!!!!

365 captain!!!!!
SkinNboneNo flaming here. 200mg Cyp a week is more than enough Test to raise your levels over 1500....Remember the >1500 isn't mg, it's ng/Dl which is a much, much smaller measurement.

TSizemore said:
SkinNbone said:

365 captain!!!!!
SkinNboneNo flaming here. 200mg Cyp a week is more than enough Test to raise your levels over 1500....Remember the >1500 isn't mg, it's ng/Dl which is a much, much smaller measurement.

True dat, but equivalently very high, as you said.

That's good news SNB. 200/week only ever got me to around 1100ng/dl. I would say that's because my natty levels were very low, but I think that doesn't even matter when using exogenous testosterone. Need to re-study that. My new trt doc put me on 500mg test cyp a week and for sure my levels are over 1500. They don't retest, just keep you the same 🙂

Oh after typing all that I forgot the hcg you were taking. That would explain the higher levels. On the first protocol I did, the hcg was the PCT only, not used during cycle.

500mg a week for trt!

RockShawn said:
That's good news SNB. 200/week only ever got me to around 1100ng/dl. I would say that's because my natty levels were very low, but I think that doesn't even matter when using exogenous testosterone. Need to re-study that. My new trt doc put me on 500mg test cyp a week and for sure my levels are over 1500. They don't retest, just keep you the same 🙂

Oh after typing all that I forgot the hcg you were taking. That would explain the higher levels. On the first protocol I did, the hcg was the PCT only, not used during cycle.
RockShawnThat sure as hell ain't no TRT dose!!! How many reach arounds did you have to give for that prescription?? ???

Lol. Seriously. Ill take a pic of the bottle later. 2.5cc a week of 200mg cyp. My natty levels were 96ng/dl

RockShawn said:
Lol. Seriously. Ill take a pic of the bottle later. 2.5cc a week of 200mg cyp. My natty levels were 96ng/dl
RockShawn
Shiiiit. How did you feel and look when your test was that low?

It happened right after my vasectomy. I've always had cycts on both testicles and the best they could tell is that when doing the surgery, it disrupted the cycts in such a way that it hindered production. I felt like absolute shit. GP's said I was just depressed and tried to give me zoloft and stuff like that. I didn't wanna be on all that so I got blood work done and there it was. TRT for life. And I'll stay with 700mg prop a week just to be safe!!

My script
It's a little old. Time to refill. The dot is gone between the 2 an the 5. I "disguise" other stuff in those bottles. Lol

[attachment deleted by admin]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.