Trt life

I will start one of these here I have been on trt sense I was 41 and I have always just done it myself sense Kaiser rejected my request at 400ng .

Now I am 45 and going about 4-5 months on trt and then 2-3 cycle then 4-5 trt and so forth.
I get blood work every 6 months and just hope for the best.

Olympiasolutions1@tutanota.com

Olympiasolutions@protonmail.com
jolter604Same here if I go lower than 300 I feel like shit. So It’s like tot testosterone optimization therapy. My test doses vary with my training and activity and I add in various compounds at different times the year.
Might as well do it the government is wanting to shut down the trt clinics and we will have to go to a doctor who most don’t know anything about testosterone and don’t want to deal with it.

And they won’t up the dosage for bigger guys who obviously need more test than guys who weigh 50+ lbs less. I hope it never comes to this.

Help stop them by watching this video and letting them know how you feel.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
View: https://youtu.be/D8mAggZZ6J4

I will start one of these here I have been on trt sense I was 41 and I have always just done it myself sense Kaiser rejected my request at 400ng .

Now I am 45 and going about 4-5 months on trt and then 2-3 cycle then 4-5 trt and so forth.
I get blood work every 6 months and just hope for the best.

Olympiasolutions1@tutanota.com

jolter604My.endo (old traditional fart) that I get my synthyriod from, rejected my trt request and I was like ~250ng/dl just a hair above lower normal cut off range. I should of gotten a second opinion, but I decided to just keep self medicating for now.

I started
Test c 500
Deca 400
Master e 400
Primo acetate 50 daily
Anadrol 25 mg daily
Aromasin 12.5 e3d
And plenty of nolvadex to be safe.
I use to have that crazy one on deck letrobut forget that.

I am at 222 and my left arm feels healed and ready to go.

who said raw tren was a bad creamer for pre workout
View attachment 46955

Gonna hit some arms today.
I ate a pretty good size breakfast this morning just to find myself at Carl's jr a hour later to eat a famous star.
Bad idea now I am on a pre workout from bucked and I am feeling bent.
Bucked are usually have me doing laps around dumbbells .

Well I will do some arms today

French curls
4 sets
Cable pull downs
5-6 sets
Close grip bench
4 sets

21 curls
5 sets
Preacher
5 sets
Dumbbell hammers
4 sets

Here is a pre workout shot Screenshot_20240330-135924~2.webp

Wow just weighing myself for shits and giggles and I am already at 227 this morning after a big dump.
My strength has already showed good improvement as well.

tren is great PWO.. at least a few hours before.. i need to try Tren base one of these days see how that acts as a PWO booster, mix it with Test Base.

I love tren base. Test base is awesome too. I mix test base into almost every shot I do each week for an added boost. But I pin every single day right now. Mast is dose so low I gotta pin every day to get my 600mgs of mast prop in a week haha.

Just pinned
250 test c
200 Master e
200 deca
And took some Aromasin some a50 and some primo acetate.
Gonna weigh myself again Tom after last and shrugs.

Here is a pick from yesterday.

I gained a pound I'm 230 but I feel like I have lost fat but I can see the water already.

Gonna have to stay focused on staying away from salty food.

Today was d back and traps but I have not hit any thing yet. Here is some cold start picks from yesterday.

Some little acne forming.
IMG_20240411_172339306.webpIMG_20240411_171114323.webp

So far I have managed to lose some fat and get some grains.
I have also had gains this run with no re caps from my injury form before. So I am hoping that issue is done.
I am happy I picked deca this run I am getting great gains in areas I lost strength from the injury.

Today I will do some arms and eat as clean as possible.

These strength gains are the best , I am feeling the difference each week. The deca is starting to shine.

I am really loving these doses with this run and the gains.
Test 500
Master e 400
Deca 300

This has been a amazing run besides my knee giving me random days I am unable to do some squats .
I have gotten my left rear delt back to normal andy left bicep and right are almost equal strength.

I have almost accomplished the two things I wanted out of this cycle and the third was to get some shreds.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.