TUDCA?

GRIM said:
you ever take the raw?
GRIM
no I like caps...i tried my vitimans in powder and dont like it that way but it is chaeper if you mix in your shakes or caps yourself

I can take any sup raw in a shake. Sometimes, if I remember, I take the supps that are capped and take them out and put them in my shake. Better and quicker absorption, IMO.

Wacker said:
This looks good too:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00GPONVD8/sr=/qid=/ref=olp_tab_all?ie=UTF8&colid=&coliid=&me=&qid=&seller=&sr=
Wacker
That is the livers best friend combo...I take them both daily. I use Premium Powders line of supplements, good quality and price.

i use this - Clear Liver Support: TUDCA 250 MG's & NAC N-acetyl Cysteine 250 MG's

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GPONVD8?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

I get tudca from powder city and take 250mgs a day and NAC from Puritan Pride and take 600mg day

There is a bunch of studies on tudca.... I know personally that it works.. I had bloidwork and liver values were both over range by a good 100 points each...6 weeks of 500mg tudca had them both right back in mid range......I was cruising on 250 test, 300 eq and 50mg proviron at the time....

Actually it's well known tudca works exceptionally well...

Now I just run 250 tudca and 600 NAC year round...now milk thistle is a waste...

Powder city has better prices than mrsupps.....and free shipping

Never tried Tudca but Liv 52 DS and Nac at 1200mg on Cycle my liver looks fantastic. I still use Nac at 600mg and Liv 52 while cruising as well.

That's exactly ti do with tudca...250 tudca 600 NAC year round and double up when I run orals......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.