TV shows

C

Camzilla

What are you watching these days?

My wife watches the hell outta NCIS. So Im hooked.

She also got season 1 of Bomb Girls. Since Im a sucker for rockabilly/psychobilly chicks Im hooked on that one as well.

What are you watching?

My wife also watches ncis, i like walking dead, sons of anarchy, spartacus

I like Elementary, Arrow, Vampire Diaries, Beauty and the Beast, True Blood, Spartacus, Amish Mafia, Shahs of Sunset, Face Off, Grimm, Top Shot, Americas Next Top Model, 666 Park Avenue, Duck Dynasty, Bar Rescue, Haunted Collector, Making Monsters, Decoded, Hollywood Treasure, Ax Men, Billy the Exterminator, Full Throttle Saloon, Ancient Aliens, Duel Survival, Total Blackout, Moonshiners, Homicide Hunter, Ghost Hunters...there are a bunch of others that I watch but not like super hardcore like the ones I listed.

I watch alot of TV!!!!

PS. the last season of Spartacus starts on January 25

DGAF said:
I like Elementary, Arrow, Vampire Diaries, Beauty and the Beast, True Blood, Spartacus, Amish Mafia, Shahs of Sunset, Face Off, Grimm, Top Shot, Americas Next Top Model, 666 Park Avenue, Duck Dynasty, Bar Rescue, Haunted Collector, Making Monsters, Decoded, Hollywood Treasure, Ax Men, Billy the Exterminator, Full Throttle Saloon, Ancient Aliens, Duel Survival, Total Blackout, Moonshiners, Homicide Hunter, Ghost Hunters...there are a bunch of others that I watch but not like super hardcore like the ones I listed.

I watch alot of TV!!!!

DGAFDang!

DGAF said:

I watch alot of TV!!!!

DGAFholy fuk thats a lot of tv!

Bordwalk empire, and breaking bad, along with sons of anarchy have replaced my re-runs of the sopranos.

GRIM said:
DGAF said:

I watch alot of TV!!!!

DGAFholy fuk thats a lot of tv!

I stay at home and watch my kids all day everyday so I have nothing else to do in between doing laundry or dishes but watch TV. I DVR everything and my wife and I watch our shows together every night and the ones my wife dont get into I watch when Im home with the kids all day. I do have to watch Dora the Explorer, Go Diego Go, and My Little Pony a million times a day and a bunch of other cartoons also, but I have to admit I like to watch Monster High with the kids.

that's 1 show i hated, Dorah!

^^ Pretty sure no grown man is suppose to enjoy watching that show.

goodfella said:
^^ Pretty sure no grown man is suppose to enjoy watching that show.
goodfella
I remember back when my first kid was little they had Barney and the little alien looking things that talked in some alien language and one had a dang purse, I forget the name of the show but it was horrible.

So Dora is alittle better than those shows.

I think DGAF needs some anti e's stat! Nobody even picked up on the first part of his post-between doing laundry and dishes 😱

For some reason, I've been hooked on that stupid Moonshiners show. Guess it reminds me of home. Saw that Dual Survival show for the first time. Those guys are freakin nuts! Anybody see that retard descending the mountain in shorts and no shoes?

That guy nvr wears shoes. But that joker can make a fire outta anything.

Moonshiners kicks ass. I think ol' Tim is a pretty sharp character. Tickle is funny as hell, but dangerous. Knew a whole lotta ol' boys just like 'em when I was growing up. Aint much they cant figger out if you give em a litle time.

Love the Criminal/Suspense shows. NCIS, Castle, Elementary...shows like that rock!

Wabbitt said:
I think DGAF needs some anti e's stat! Nobody even picked up on the first part of his post-between doing laundry and dishes 😱

For some reason, I've been hooked on that stupid Moonshiners show. Guess it reminds me of home. Saw that Dual Survival show for the first time. Those guys are freakin nuts! Anybody see that retard descending the mountain in shorts and no shoes?
Wabbitt

Whats wrong with doing laundry and dishes lol. I take care of the animals too lmao. That duel survival show is cool, I have watched all of them. They had a different guy with Cody(the guy with no shoes) in the other seasons and this season they switched to a new guy, he has the same kind of survival style as the last guy which is opposite of Codys style and it makes for a good show.

TSizemore said:
Love the Criminal/Suspense shows. NCIS, Castle, Elementary...shows like that rock!
TSizemore

Elementary is one of my favorite shows! It comes back on today as a matter of fact, so my wife and I will be glued to the tv watching it tonight.

TSizemore said:
I have to DVR it....Vampire Diaries as well!
TSizemore

Vamp Diaries is another good show we watch together. Beauty and the Beast is getting good now too. Arrow is another good show to watch, its on Wednesdays.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.