TV shows

DVR Arrow too! But not Beauty. Already in deep on too many shows... 😛

TSizemore said:
DVR Arrow too! But not Beauty. Already in deep on too many shows... 😛
TSizemore
Never too many shows. I am in deep with dozens of shows lol. Gets alittle hard to keep track of whats going on with what show sometimes but I am pretty good at it lol.

DGAF said:
GRIM said:
DGAF said:
I like Elementary, Arrow, Vampire Diaries, Beauty and the Beast, True Blood, Spartacus, Amish Mafia, Shahs of Sunset, Face Off, Grimm, Top Shot, Americas Next Top Model, 666 Park Avenue, Duck Dynasty, Bar Rescue, Haunted Collector, Making Monsters, Decoded, Hollywood Treasure, Ax Men, Billy the Exterminator, Full Throttle Saloon, Ancient Aliens, Duel Survival, Total Blackout, Moonshiners, Homicide Hunter, Ghost Hunters...there are a bunch of others that I watch but not like super hardcore like the ones I listed.

I watch alot of TV!!!!

PS. the last season of Spartacus starts on January 25
DGAFholy fuk thats a lot of tv!

I stay at home and watch my kids all day everyday so I have nothing else to do in between doing laundry or dishes but watch TV. I DVR everything and my wife and I watch our shows together every night and the ones my wife dont get into I watch when Im home with the kids all day. I do have to watch Dora the Explorer, Go Diego Go, and My Little Pony a million times a day and a bunch of other cartoons also, but I have to admit I like to watch Monster High with the kids.

Wow you and my wife are a lot alike........... Just saying..........

8) lol

stone 69 said:
DGAF said:
GRIM said:
DGAF said:
I like Elementary, Arrow, Vampire Diaries, Beauty and the Beast, True Blood, Spartacus, Amish Mafia, Shahs of Sunset, Face Off, Grimm, Top Shot, Americas Next Top Model, 666 Park Avenue, Duck Dynasty, Bar Rescue, Haunted Collector, Making Monsters, Decoded, Hollywood Treasure, Ax Men, Billy the Exterminator, Full Throttle Saloon, Ancient Aliens, Duel Survival, Total Blackout, Moonshiners, Homicide Hunter, Ghost Hunters...there are a bunch of others that I watch but not like super hardcore like the ones I listed.

I watch alot of TV!!!!

I stay at home and watch my kids all day everyday so I have nothing else to do in between doing laundry or dishes but watch TV. I DVR everything and my wife and I watch our shows together every night and the ones my wife dont get into I watch when Im home with the kids all day. I do have to watch Dora the Explorer, Go Diego Go, and My Little Pony a million times a day and a bunch of other cartoons also, but I have to admit I like to watch Monster High with the kids.

8) lol
who looks better in a skirt? 😉

I dnt get to watch TV much but when i do it's Rules of Engagement, The Big Bang Theory, Family Guy, and a few others. I like House too,Dnt know what time any of them come on so i just catch them when i can lol

GRIM said:
stone 69 said:
DGAF said:
GRIM said:
DGAF said:

I watch alot of TV!!!!

8) lol
who looks better in a skirt? 😉

Well i think my wife but HH say's DGAF....But with legs like his it's a close call

Hey Im Mr. Mom over here lol.

PS. My legs are pretty nice stone lol

Eastbound and Down!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qdo106gMaI8 God Bless AMERICA! 8)

This past season of Dexter was awesome. Waiting for Breaking Bad to start up again.

In the mean time I'm a free agent - some good suggestions you've all put out there.

Just tonight I watched the pilot of American Horror Story on Netflix.

Damn. I like it.

goodfella said:
Eastbound and Down!

goodfellaI drove a cab in Myrtle Beach for a long time, and I hauled a lot of those characters around. They were all staying somewhere in the area. I went to Pelican field more during the filming than I ever did during regular baseball season.

Wabbitt said:
goodfella said:
Eastbound and Down!

goodfellaI drove a cab in Myrtle Beach for a long time, and I hauled a lot of those characters around. They were all staying somewhere in the area. I went to Pelican field more during the filming than I ever did during regular baseball season.

Haha oh man that's awesome!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.