update on my HGH frag peptide use

just add some dht based drugs like a little masteron, you are looking awesome . keep it up this is the look ladies love

just add some dht based drugs like a little masteron, you are looking awesome . keep it up this is the look ladies love

thanks friend you have been an inspiration...and thanks for the free advice over the years....i am probably gonna run some mast e closer to summer....

and i want my beautiful wife to be happy with how i look...and she only cares about me being lean... well ... at least some muscle i'm sure...at least tyler durden level of muscle... don't think she would like straight up skinny

weight loss has slowed down... as it always does on a cut ...lol... cutting cals a little further... gonna have to up the hgh frag some i think.. i'm very close to where i want to be.

Attachments

• krusty flex with plate feb 29 2016.webp
    krusty flex with plate feb 29 2016.webp
    22.2 KB · Views: 26
misterb....how low did you get on cals on your last cut? if you don't mind telling that?

krustus said:
misterb....how low did you get on cals on your last cut? if you don't mind telling that?
krustus
i think last year i did 2800 , but i was not as smart then as i am know with my coaches help

so i was using lots of fat burners and two a day cardios

50 mg t3 , clen and cardio for 100 days .. not as smart as this years cut will be

well i close to running out of HGH frag 171... verdict is i got a slight boost ..maybe?... but not anything extreme.

might need more than i ran...but that gets expensive quick... i think i could have got to where i'm at with calorie deficit and hard training and just the TRT i'm

on a plus ... my most trouble spot is my love handles and they are getting smaller!

Attachments

• krustus lat man small0.webp
    krustus lat man small0.webp
    20.2 KB · Views: 13
thanks friend... just started back on the cut a week ago... gonna go hard for 6-8 and then reevaluate...

might consider that tren later on....lol

krustus said:
thanks friend... just started back on the cut a week ago... gonna go hard for 6-8 and then reevaluate...

might consider that tren later on....lol
krustus
Your welcome. Some fasted cardio might take those love handles down even farther. Then when you get to where you want to be add that Tren for a lean and mean recomp and you will look fantastic. Keep crushing Krustus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.