USPS ever lose one of your packs?

kingofthenorth907

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
EG Cash
Anyone have a pack lost/stolen from USPS before it was even delivered? I won two auctions recently, sent the funds together on 11/24, supposed to arrive 11/29, and now USPS has no clue where my pack is. Shows it being accepted when I dropped it off, but never scanned again after that. I have a feeling one of the employees at the post office I dropped it off at snagged it.

There goes $430 fucking dollars.

Two auctions from different vendors? So you have to missing packs?

I had one lost for about week. Kept bouncing around the hub. Finally got delivered

Anyone have a pack lost/stolen from USPS before it was even delivered? I won two auctions recently, sent the funds together on 11/24, supposed to arrive 11/29, and now USPS has no clue where my pack is. Shows it being accepted when I dropped it off, but never scanned again after that. I have a feeling one of the employees at the post office I dropped it off at snagged it.

There goes $430 fucking dollars.
kingofthenorth907I have had that happen around Christmas tim and that seems to be the worst time because they know money or checks might be coming their way. I had a Christmas card with money in it just vanish like yours did.

Did you wrap the cash good? Usually they'd have zero clue whats in the pack.

As already brought up packs can do this then bam show Ive never not had a CIM arrive, this would be a first.

Post office also will search 4 the pack with tracking beyond a call as an actual thorough search, are they doing this?

I wrapped it in one Priority envelope, folded that up and then put it in another priority envelope.

I opened a case today and they said they’d “investigate” and try to find it. I’m going to go to that post office after work also and see what can be done

crossing fingers it was simply delayed because of holiday. this can actually be common.
As i say no guarantee but never had a CIM not land, and have seen this before with packs,

You didnt 'fill' the envelope in the PO where someone could see did you?
Believe it or not people have and then if a untrustworthy employee sees it..

Let’s see the tracking number

The only one who needs the tracking number, aside from myself, is Grim, and he has it. But here is a screenshot with the most current updates.

Attachments

• 8BB8C94C-80EC-48C9-9A4C-C4F0146D7BA5.webp
    8BB8C94C-80EC-48C9-9A4C-C4F0146D7BA5.webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 9
I did everything in my truck except writing the address. This isn’t my first time doing CIM either, and considering it’s dark here before 4pm, and I went to the post office at 5, there’s no way anyone saw me through my tinted windows putting money in the envelope.

think thats what eman wanted to see, i have seen this b4 and packs still land.

Ya bro don’t sweat yet Iv saw the same thing happen sit back it will pop up

im pretty confident it will, the storms plus just being turkey day delayed mail however making it more frustrating/nervous for him im sure

I just had a letter arrive today that should have taken 2 days and it took 5 days do to Thanksgiving Holiday slow down. Just like Grim said and I am hoping that is what happened bro.

Well I went to the post office last night, the lady who helped me wasn't actually very helpful (shocking, huh?). I told her what was going on (told her I was mailing gift cards instead of cash) and she said my pack may have been flagged because it is illegal to send mail gift cards or cash. She said if thats the case, it will eventually go to a Mail Recovery Center, and I'll have to get it from them. She said since tracking never shows it leaving the Anchorage post office, she has a feeling thats what happened.

She said the case I opened with USPS will more than likely be forwarded to her, and then she'll investigate and see whats going on. Who knows how long it'll be until the pack arrives or it makes its way back to me, which really sucks because now I'll have to make an extra order so I can get my gear 😡

That don't add up.
First in order to see cash they'd have to Xray it, domestic mail can be searched but not every parcel needs suspicion as it's constitutionally protected.
Never heard of an issue before PLUS local police here accept CIM. Highly doubt they'd allow federal offences

I had an issue where my wife sent an LV or Chanel purse via 2 day priority mail and it showed the same status (in transit or whatever) for a long time (like 18 days or something - I forget exactly). I paid for extra insurance when I shipped and it had been long enough (I forget the waiting period for filing a claim - maybe 14 days?), so when I filed a claim for either $1200 or $2000 (can't remember), the tracking updated in like a half hour and the pack arrived the next day.

Don't rely on what just one person at the post office says. It's like at Subway where sometimes your sandwich is great and sometimes it sucks. Half the people there don't know WTF they are talking about, don't know how to do their job, don't want to do the little bit of extra digging to figure out where your pack is, etc.

Also, not to point out the obvious, but if you're shipping through Anchorage to the continental US, that's a little more complicated than shipping from Alabama, for example. I wouldn't be surprised if the tracker starts updating at some point. Anyway, hope your money turns up. It sucks to have that kind of money in limbo and no answers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back