USPS ever lose one of your packs?

Well, I got a response from USPS regarding the case I opened. Fucking useless. This is what it says:

Dear Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

I regret learning of the inconvenience you have experienced.

The Postal Service™ is aware of the frustration and disappointment caused when we do not live up to our commitment of safe and reliable mail service.

I apologize that this priority mail piece has not made it to the destination. It has been days with out any processing scans and we usually give these up to fifteen days before we consider there a problem. After fifteen days if this does not reach the destination you would need to go to usps.com and under the help tab click find missing mail and enter all the information to start an investigation to try and find this package and the contents. You would then start an insurance claim as well.

An apology is no substitute for good service, but I want to offer one on behalf of the Postal Service. We appreciate your reporting this matter to us. It helps to know the kinds of difficulties our customers have so we can work toward improvements. The information you have provided will be shared with management as they continue their efforts to improve service performance in your area.

Thank you for the opportunity to address this matter with you. Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience this matter may have caused you.

Sincerely,
STERLING BRANDENBURG
COMPLAINTS & INQUIRY CLK

I swear, if I could go the rest of my life without using USPS I would gladly do so. I can't believe the horrible customer service and incorrect information given by their employees.

My pack is obviously gone. The manager of the post office that I shipped from still won't return my calls, and when I've gone there she is suddenly "unavailable". Trying to call and talk to an actual human is like pulling teeth. Then when I finally do, all they seem to focus on is the fact that I mailed cash. I told them even their own website says mailing cash is NOT illegal, and they still argue about it!!

Today I tried to start an insurance claim so I can at least get the $50 insurance that comes with Priority packs. All was going well until they asked for "proof of contents". Doing this claim online requires you to upload a picture with some sort of proof of what was lost....I didn't take a picture of the fucking cash I put in there, so I don't know what to tell them. I called USPS again, finally got someone on the line, and they basically told me without proof of the contents they won't be able to process the insurance claim. I lost it at that point. I asked what type of proof would I provide if all I was shipping was a homemade Christmas card? She couldn't answer. Then I asked what if I was mailing documents with no real monetary value, and her response blew me away. She said "well if there is no monetary value then you don't need to file an insurance claim". I asked "I paid for postage. One of your employees stole it. Regardless, it didn't even leave the god damn post office, and you're telling me you won't even honor your own insurance policy OR even offer a refund of the postage I paid?". She just said she is sorry but that is correct.

I've had it with these pieces of shit. If you don't see me on here for awhile, its because I went down there and burned that place to the god damn ground! Fuck USPS and their employees.

That's their fucking way out, I can't stand lazy fuckers and that is what works and steals at the post office, motherfuckers make good money and they steal anyway...?
Brother there has to be someone you can call at an 800# postmaster etc.....maybe say it was a birthday card with cash inside, shit I would even call the news just to stir up shit about postal theft!!!
At that local level they know they can jerk things around and try to make it go away.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back