Venting time

Wow!! Speaking of the devi.... Since i got out of jail once in awhile i get private calls and i know they are her she always hangs up. Just 5min ago i answer and she says my name i say whos this? She tells me its her i immediately panic say i cant talk to you ill get arrested! She said i won't say anything i say im sorry i cant and i humg up now im gonna wonder what it is she wanted to tell me

Damn brother. Ya u put it all in detail out there. Venting can't hurt anything. I didn't read everything. But I'd say a lot of us have not lived the greatest life, an shit happens man, we all have had woman crush us, but thing is bro u gotta become strong minded. I gotta life story it's alil different than yours but, I've had a woman break me. Put it this way. Can't no man hurt me nor can any walls or barbed wire fenches phase me, but woman in general drive me fucking crazy. Wit age comes wisdom u no this. U gotta move on past that chapter in life. Or attempt to, anything is possible man, head up chin high bro. Nothing wrong with venting, long post. Hey do u brother

Like I said Bro. The kid is the only thing that should matter right now. Your a man and can take every hard knock this bitch throws at you as long as you stay focused and out of trouble. She has already proven to be TOXIC no matter what she does from now on your focus is you and supporting that kid! She fucked up too bad for you to ever trust her again. Do the right thing and show the courts that you love that kid and plan to provide!!!! Again STAY OUT OF TROUBLE during this entire process!! respect!

Hell have no fury as a woman scorn !! Be mindful of what u do and try to do the right thing brother no matter how hard it is !!

AkProGuy said:
A women Scorned is the reason a Lot of our bro's get busted. I finally found a Filipino girl that would literally die to protect and take care of me if something goes bad. 2 divorces with rich spoiled white girls ruined my life twice. this girl I got now is Ride of Die bro! If you need to meet on down ass girl like her let me know. She has cousins. All cute and come from an organized family.
AkProGuyI'm single🙂 hook it up. ..

Holy Hell bro. Sorry you're going through all that. Stay strong man. Keep your cool. Be smart.

Best wishes on everything

49ER said:
Wow!! Speaking of the devi.... Since i got out of jail once in awhile i get private calls and i know they are her she always hangs up. Just 5min ago i answer and she says my name i say whos this? She tells me its her i immediately panic say i cant talk to you ill get arrested! She said i won't say anything i say im sorry i cant and i humg up now im gonna wonder what it is she wanted to tell me
49ERDocument that crap! She called you on such and such a dated, and such a such a time. Document you told her you cannot talk to her and hung up.....Any kind of contact she makes, anything she does....write it down!! It could save your ass a whole lot of future trouble for sure.

Keep your head up 9er.. Women can cause great pain to a good man. They'll let a pos walk all over them and love it for some reason. I've had experiences that I would never wish upon anyone. Just be positive and don't let your better judgment fail you. You'll get through this. It just really is a tuff spot and such a waste of time and energy. Makes it hard to get close to the next girl that comes along without questioning everything. Good things ahead man...

Ob shit dont think i updated I got served with a restraining order in a new county where she is living one and a half months after the fact. I had 5 days to prepare to contest it showed up inna suit and tie with transcript of 911 call original police report and her new report for restraining order. Her stories were so inconsistent i fucken destroyed her in front of judge. Judge told her you have no credibility and rejected restraining order. So im waiting my lawyer is gettimg everything together and no doubt this is all getting thrown out!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back