water retention

some are more prone to gyno issues than others JM... like some people have more hairloss... it's a receptor issue i think?

krustus said:
some are more prone to gyno issues than others JM... like some people have more hairloss... it's a receptor issue i think?
krustus
Damn, I'm lucky then. Who the hell needs hair? LOL

jdb3 said:
I only use Pharma AI's and thus...I never have probs...

aura pharmacy ....thats the hook up

I ralrely use AI though...I an run 1000mg test week with no AI and no probs...I usually go with .25mg Adex E3d (name brand) and never had issue
jdb3
Im going to try them out.

most of my water was being caused by my allergy histamine, my doc pointed it right out I cant be taking that on cycle and y golly he was right.. A week later Im hard again

that's good to know bro.... water issues can be caused by more than roids and people overlook a lot of it

I always hold a ton of water.
Im very prone to bloat 🙁

lith56bigguy said:
most of my water was being caused by my allergy histamine, my doc pointed it right out I cant be taking that on cycle and y golly he was right.. A week later Im hard again
lith56bigguy
I have heard that taking antihistamines can block AI's but thought it was bro science. Seems like it may be valid!

Wacker said:
I have heard that taking antihistamines can block AI's but thought it was bro science. Seems like it may be valid!
Wacker
yeah I felt like a total dick bout 3 days and I was flexing in the mirror again with shoulder veins bro lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.