Weekend plans

jolter604

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I know covid puts a dent on things but here we can find new simple things to get the hell out of the house.

Today I took my 8yr old daughter to the nature center for a mile hike then she wanted to go fishing. We did not caught anything but we were out. We saw this guy on the hike but fishing there is prohibited.
We have already gone to the beach like 20 times. 20201003_145520.webp

gym for me is it, and eg. same as any other day

gym for me is it, and eg. same as any other day
GRIMI did arms in the AM sense I been working all week the little one misses her PA.

Food is everything!!!

Yea hard to find much to do but to be honest people here are acting like nothing happened again, lol. Stores have signs on windows but are not enforcing mask of any kind, things will play out eventually.

Gonna be fishing with my son this weekend while it's still warm enough. Got a couple pounds on our land.
This pond is about 50 meters out the back door.
Caught this lil bass today after work. Just 1.5lbs.

Attachments

• 20201012_173410.webp
    20201012_173410.webp
    127.6 KB · Views: 5
Gonna be fishing with my son this weekend while it's still warm enough. Got a couple pounds on our land.
GoProMy eight year old daughter loves fishing also. Never thought a girl would be so into it

Juicedmuscles.us
Email
Orders@juicedmuscles.us

GoProNice!!

For me it's wife's birthday so I will be swamped with her and activities.

Juicedmuscles.us
Email
Orders@juicedmuscles.us

Well I will be taking down or working on removing over 2600 ft of wall paper.....never again. Looked nice when I bought the house but man it's a bitch when you get ready to repaint!!! LOL 😱

Shit about to pull down all cherry chair rails they make the rooms seem smaller.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.