Weekend plans

Well this past weekend I got Married!! Woot woot!! Got a short honey moon to follow starting tomorrow!!!! Man I was crazy all week trying to get everything done though built boxes out of old looking pine and stained them myself to save money, turned out to be a beautiful wedding. And my bride looked so amazing!! Still does lol.

Well this past weekend I got Married!! Woot woot!! Got a short honey moon to follow starting tomorrow!!!! Man I was crazy all week trying to get everything done though built boxes out of old looking pine and stained them myself to save money, turned out to be a beautiful wedding. And my bride looked so amazing!! Still does lol.
GoProCongratulations go pro.
Have a great honeymoon

Juicedmuscles.us
Email
Orders@juicedmuscles.us

GoProGratz

Awesome. Me n my Girl ate filet minion at Texas Road House then went and seen "War with Grandpa". It was funny. The acting was a little strained. His other Grandpa one was hillarius.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.