We're can I Buy jeans that's fit?!

HTFU

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So I used to rock H&M L skinny jeans, I prefer skinnies with Vnecks and having a 31" waist it would work out... Well my legs have been buldging and nothing fits my shit is ripping left and right... Does anyone know of other good places to buy skinnys or even jeans that have tiny waist but fits thunder thighs?

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    77.3 KB · Views: 44
I'm tired of wearing shorts, sweatpants lol! Affliction jeans fit.. But I'm just not that type of guy ain't my fashion

No skinny jeans, I just wear belts cause it's exspensive to use these custom bb clothing places, I wear 30-31 and those are loose but I can't fit legs into anything smaller , I know people have posted a online store for bodybuilder clothes , I'll look aRound for it

I'm interested in a few more photos of those wheels. In better lighting, like this

Attachments

• Image1467464222.297585.webp
    Image1467464222.297585.webp
    130.5 KB · Views: 36
Here's a good back side and Calve squeeze....in lighting LOL

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    39 KB · Views: 35
JuicedVenom said:
I'm interested in a few more photos of those wheels. In better lighting, like this
JuicedVenom
Your fucking legs are big as Fuck!!! i can't get mine much bigger. I've been doing a lot more reps and cutting them up, I work out legs every other day

damn friend those legs are super jacked!!!!... and JV super jacked too!!!

mine are not even close to you guys but American Eagle has some jeans that are super stretchy but look like normal jeans... flex fit or something like that... and they fit me good and still allow easy movement... you guys might be too jacked even for those.. but i love them.

the have shorts that are made like that too

Lmao. Shorts. My waist is 32. And ain't no pants accept cargos or loose fit jeans. Try the loose fit jeans they will fit like skinny jeans with the size of the legs we have

lol those are some giant slabs. Just cut the sides out of your normal pants and let em breath. 😉

Hot Bodz....have jeans made for bodybuilders (small waist and big quads) but it's all online so you can't try them on. But...at least you can return them.

You can have them custom made. You can even buy a pair of jeans you like and send them to be customized and have the legs enlarged, I have 20+ pairs of jeans like that, they will cost you anywhere from $250-$400 each. Other than that it is going to be very hard to find jeans that fit you.

Thanks
TMM

krustus said:
damn friend those legs are super jacked!!!!... and JV super jacked too!!!

mine are not even close to you guys but American Eagle has some jeans that are super stretchy but look like normal jeans... flex fit or something like that... and they fit me good and still allow easy movement... you guys might be too jacked even for those.. but i love them.

the have shorts that are made like that too
krustus

I tried those bro it felt like my balls were in my stomach wearing the flex fit lol... H&M fit nice around the nut sack... The struggle! Lol

HTFU said:
So I used to rock H&M L skinny jeans, I prefer skinnies with Vnecks and having a 31" waist it would work out... Well my legs have been buldging and nothing fits my shit is ripping left and right... Does anyone know of other good places to buy skinnys or even jeans that have tiny waist but fits thunder thighs?
HTFU
H&m??? Skinny jeans?? Wtf. Got,to shop at men's store to begin with. Lol. Those clothes are made for 110lb teenage boys.

Hey don't Knock H&M! Lol....I love there Vnecks for $5.... Skinnies shit son, if you got some wheels then it ain't gay to wear skinnies, unless your skinny

HTFU said:
Hey don't Knock H&M! Lol....I love there Vnecks for $5.... Skinnies shit son, if you got some wheels then it ain't gay to wear skinnies, unless your skinny
HTFU
yeah, yeah it is lol

to each his own brother, im old i can't relate to these new fashions. at 50 i like Levi 505 regular jeans and tshirts with bodybuilding logos and superheroe pictures that the kids give me. regular nike tennis shoes and regular socks that match on both feret

TheMuscleMan said:
You can have them custom made. You can even buy a pair of jeans you like and send them to be customized and have the legs enlarged, I have 20+ pairs of jeans like that, they will cost you anywhere from $250-$400 each. Other than that it is going to be very hard to find jeans that fit you.

Thanks
TMM
TheMuscleManSo let me get this straight you spend 250 to 400 dollars for a pair of Jeans?

Fuck that... I would never spend that much money on a pair of jeans m

misterB said:
yeah, yeah it is lol

to each his own brother, im old i can't relate to these new fashions. at 50 i like Levi 505 regular jeans and tshirts with bodybuilding logos and superheroe pictures that the kids give me. regular nike tennis shoes and regular socks that match on both feret
misterB
Lol jeez MisterB you sound like my Dad.... People can say I'm gay for wearing skinnys and plain Vnecks.. I hear it all the time.. But when it boils down to it. I'm a combat vet, I'm bigger then most, and I have a hot bitch always by my side... If I'm gay for wearing skinnies so be it.. Biggest queer out there lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back