We're can I Buy jeans that's fit?!

HTFU said:
Lol jeez MisterB you sound like my Dad.... People can say I'm gay for wearing skinnys and plain Vnecks.. I hear it all the time.. But when it boils down to it. I'm a combat vet, I'm bigger then most, and I have a hot bitch always by my side... If I'm gay for wearing skinnies so be it.. Biggest queer out there lol
HTFU
So let me get this straight. You wear nut huggers and plain Vnecks in public??

Hogslayer said:
So let me get this straight. You wear nut huggers and plain Vnecks in public??
Hogslayer
Yeah but the ones I buy don't squeeze my nuts and Dick into my stomach....yeah full blown out in public usually with a white belt and my creative rec high tops.. That why I like skinnys there narrow at the bottom

tkasch30 said:
H&m??? Skinny jeans?? Wtf. Got,to shop at men's store to begin with. Lol. Those clothes are made for 110lb teenage boys.
tkasch30
I also rock the skinny jeans. Not all the time but on the reg. it's weird they fit better than loose fit pants. WAY better. there skinny made but they don't feel like they're nut huggers lol I like em.

i wear v neck t-shirts, those are cool, my neck / traps are too big for a round neck feel too tight. i just dont like tight pants, i know its an age thing because in my twenties id have worn leather pants if i had them lol , tighter the better, now im about comfort and casual stuff

Silver Jean's always fit my quads well. They stretch over wheels even at 30" waist. It's interesting...every time I go thru a TSA checkpoint that despite walking thru the x-ray that they pat me down everytime. Every-fucking-time. And they seem to concentrate on my quads. They have a pretty good sweep so I guess they think I'm packing c4 explosive in my pants.

This is always a nightmare to find jeans that fit and dont ride my crotch and cut circulation.
I refuse to pay all that extra $$ for expensive jeans and some of the bodybuiding and baggy clothing just look freaking silly on a grown man.
Go to old navy and try a few of their sizes. I always have to buy a bigger waist size but I had some luck with some of their jeans.

Hogslayer said:
So let me get this straight you spend 250 to 400 dollars for a pair of Jeans?
Hogslayer
That is correct bro, my pants average $300 a pair. I have some that are more plain that were $250 and some that are more stage wearable that were $400. I do have a pair of leather pants that I had customized and those were $600. Almost everything I wear is custom made.

Thanks
TMM

Dillards...their clothes are hi priced for sure. But when they have a sale they don't fuck around. I gotta a pair of G-Star raw denim jeans that priced at $275. Sale price.... $40!

tunaman7 said:
Silver Jean's always fit my quads well. They stretch over wheels even at 30" waist. It's interesting...every time I go thru a TSA checkpoint that despite walking thru the x-ray that they pat me down everytime. Every-fucking-time. And they seem to concentrate on my quads. They have a pretty good sweep so I guess they think I'm packing c4 explosive in my pants.
tunaman7

Lol they did the same to me back in April twice.... I just busted out a comment, "that's just muscle tootz"

I seen htfu with his skinny jeans on. Lmao.

Attachments

• o-JUSTIN-BIEBER-SKINNY-JEANS-facebook.webp
    o-JUSTIN-BIEBER-SKINNY-JEANS-facebook.webp
    110.5 KB · Views: 12

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back