what are you guys doing....

Starting on 100mg VAR and 100mg Tbol this morning, have some super freak and test prop drawn up but still debating on the injectable or injectables I want to run. This is rehab...time to fill out again but lean.
Will have it decided on by tonight.....🙂

Holly shit Thor. 100 t-bol. Im only running 50mg and my shit is pumped all the time. Well the test tren mast helps. Its mostly the tbol n tren. This is honests tbol. Drakkons was extremely good. This is too although if i had a choice id run drakkons again.

Mine is Callahan, first run of T-bol with them, I started yesterday sohopefully all is good, I have a mix of var from 3 different labs and the T-bol......today will be first workout, actually rehab but my rehab is more intense than normal rehab. I will start the injectable today, 125mmg of Superfreak and 100mg Test prop ed to start, may adjust. Going to start short intense blasts on my rehab to hopefully shorten recovery time.

Superfreak is 25mg TNE, 25 MG TREN BASE, 25 MG D-BOL, 25MG DROL, AND ANOTHER 25 MG T-BOL PER ML injectable. so 75mg t-bol oral and 25mg Tbol inj. Hell of a blend but good for short hard burst.

I still have a knot where they graphed that Achilles tendon into my arm to replace blown bicep tendon, Dr said it would calm down after a while, I hope but hell it still feels pretty hard.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.