Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Besides the obvious quality legit product.

Being active in the forums to communicate etc?
Payment methods what do you prefer?

Anything else you use to determine which vendor to use?

Lastly do you use multiple vendors?

Itd be great to see a discussion on this, remember you can use the anonymous feature to post if you dont want your screen name showing

Cim as payment. And ACCURATE ARRIVAL TIMES. it's ok if it takes weeks from time to time if you make us aware you're backed up but sometimes we need things faster. So if it's not going to be a 3 to 7 day arrival time that you advertise then try to let us know before we send you our money so we can use another source that can get it there on time

I like it when a Vendor has great products WITH competitive pricing .
I don't mess with Paypal , MG is good , Walmart 2 Walmart is good , CIM is good !!
And communication is good . This way there is o doubt that questions get answered which puts people at ease !

CIM is ok with me , you can send anyone donations ext , also I prefer to use one vendor , my thing is the TA time, nothing is more frustrating than you already funding and then it taking 2 or 3 weeks or hell a week regardless I think your goods should be there after the donations funds whatever are received . I am old school I use to love Paxton and EGH Gear . Dyel is who I am trying out now . I have had good things In the past from them . I am hoping Clarity will be good . I have heard good things but will soon know for sure.

Someone who understands that prices of gear has dropped a lot and it’s still dropping. Offer custom blends with a 3 bottle minimum. Have multiple payment options. Just provide quality lab tested gear and customer service along with some good glossy labels.

-Payment options
MG, Square cash, WU, Crypo,

-Run Specials that put customers over the hump
We all want a good deal, so if vendor a wants more customers then make the deal attractive enough to push us over the hesitation of ordering from a new vendor.

-Provide Testing incentives
Testing to be done on products currently in customers hands and ones still in stock, as well as vendor producing there own testing results.

-T/A times
Charge what you need to get it here quick, based on current currior pricing and deliver on that. Charge for expedite so expedite, charge for snail service and give snail service

-Consistentcy
Whatever you decide you're stick is, take pride and do it consistently. Setting the correct Expectation and delivering

-Professional Presentation
I would rather products look like they came from a professional lab, that takes pride in presentation. Obviously with a new vendor might take a little time and that's cool. Just do a better job on labels that i can.

-Lastly I use 3 vendors now, 2 i have used for a year or more and trusting the other side of the transaction is awesome, just added a 3rd and willing to do more. Vendors who specialize is certain products seem to offer better pricing and options for said specialty. Ex. AAS vs HGH vs Ancillary product etc..

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

being active/communication is a big deal to me. Alot of vendors have a policy where you need to send funds in a certain amount of time or they send a warning as possible info collector. But it should go both ways. If you send out funds and dont hear back that’s also sucky on their part. Other than that the obvious like quality gear. If you can’t keep up with supply let the customers know.

Also I personally like CIM but has to be a legit source because with cash there’s no proof you sent funds or not.

Electronic payment options are important to me.
Consistency with everything: communication, pricing, product, and shipping.
Fast shipping
Low or no minimums

all great discussion points

I like the competitive pricing.

Very simple list, not a bunch of abbreviations.
when I was new to this, I had no idea what some of the gear was.
I look at some gear from vendors now and i still don't have a clue.
i just stick with what i know and what i can find on the net.

Easy payment options. W2W and Paypal are my favorites.
I don't want to pay 25% of what I'm buying in payment fees.

and after sale is over, discreet & secure packaging.

Lots of real great input!
I'm definitely with Bandit on the fees... I can't stand paying huge shipping and/or money exchange fees! Just to be hassled by W2W, WU, or MG.

Cim Walmart PayPal
I use multiple vendors. I enjoy trying other gear sometimes it really gives a nice kick

1. I like to se a vendor who responds to threads, PMs, and runs a promotion once a month at least.
2. I like having a vendor that uses the mobile payment apps Zelle, Circlepay, Venmo etc. and Cash in mail.
3. I like a vendor that offers a discount to promote larger purchases like 10pack deals, mix n match 20 pack deals etc.
4. I do use multiple vendors, and i use new vendors too and give everyone a fair shot, of course i have my preferred few vendors ill use more frequently. Not all have all of the same products i may be looking for so ill use multiple vendors or look for who is running a promotional discount, ive been burned by vendors before and im not the only one, CONSISTENCY, and COMMUNICATION are key for developing TRUST for a customer like myself to keep using vendors on here more than once, the vendor/customer repore is based around those things to have confidence to send out large amounts of your paycheck in exchange for their product.

CIM for payment and I don’t care always if the vendor is social in posts but I like at least if they communicate well privately to a question etc. Long as you don’t come off like a hustle or somebody who doesn’t care how their gear performs then I’ll try your stuff. Plus yes I’ll definitely blend 2-3 vendors together sometimes.

Too many vendors in the game don’t care if you get low gains or bad pinning or batch didn’t hit the clients strong like their normal product, plus many other things that could come up. Just want to take the money and be done, like a cheap one night stand lol.

Really liking this topic and feedback here.

I see a lot of new members here but those that have been around long enough know Drakon Labs has been a trusted source for many many years.
We bring quality and are working constantly to improve.

Think we’ll come up with some nice promotions for the members of EG soon.

As far as payment methods at the moment, Bitcoin is the most secure for both client and sponsor. More methods can be discussed later down the line for trusted clients but security should be a primary concern.

DRKrep
Place orders @ DRKRep@tutanota.com

Last edited:
1. CIM, PayPal, MG, Walmart to Walmart.
2. FAST TURN AROUND WITH TRACKING.
3. Good/ prompt communication.
4. 100-200 minimum or none at all.
5. Biggest thing for me is fast arrival to my doorstep for product over every other point listed above.

There is a clear theme in almost all these messages. Flexible payment methods with minimal fees, good communication, effective pricing and consistent quality.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.