What do you prefer in a vendor?

Electronic Payment, Quick T/A, Domestic.. I dont expect anyone to use Paypal, paypal is about the worst probably, they track people in all sort of sneaky ways, any direct credit card processing is probably not going to work, unless its a receiver in china, india or poland or something.

While i enjoy a fast T/A time, I come from a time when 2 weeks was super fast. That said, security for the buyer and security for the seller are my main concerns. Payment method is nice, but I rather it not include paypal, if btc was easier and more stable of a currency I would say that would be a great option, but transferring btc is a PITA and can take a while if you do depending on which service you use to transfer from your wallet. CIM is just a bad bad bad bad baad BAD idea IMO ( unless its member to member , thats another story).. I shouldnt have to explain why its a really bad idea lol. I rather pay a premium on the money transfer and make sure both sides are safe than just make my life easier. Sales are nice, but I also understand the risk that a seller is taking, while they are making quite a bit of profit, its the risk they are willing to take that we arent that makes it worth it for us to pay the extra. This is just my opinion. So far a lot of the guys are doing really good.

-k

I like to see the gear tested and bloodwork by "trusted" people... Not someone being paid off, it's sad I even have to say that.

Packing is very important and I don't care how good the gear is. If you can't pack right then don't even brew/resell.

Labeling is not important to some but I prefer straight perfectly positioned labels lmao If you can't put a sticker on straight well then I assume you suck 😉

CIM is the way to go for the buyers that's for sure.

I like to see the gear tested and bloodwork by "trusted" people... Not someone being paid off, it's sad I even have to say that.

Packing is very important and I don't care how good the gear is. If you can't pack right then don't even brew/resell.

Labeling is not important to some but I prefer straight perfectly positioned labels lmao If you can't put a sticker on straight well then I assume you suck 😉

CIM is the way to go for the buyers that's for sure.
MickGear tested and blood work is my #1

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Tested gear or labs but trusted members. And test frequently.
Secure packaging.
Reps or Lab Owner active on the board.
Multiple payment options.
Let buyer know if you are subbing out one product for another (if you don't have cup and replace if test e let the person know before shipping it).
Updated list.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.