What the fuck.....

LittleTom

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So this younger guy maybe in his 20s walked up to me in the gym and asked what my secret was. (No he was not implying gear) I stopped for a second and just told him diet and I had been doing this for a bit now. He asked some dieting advice and complemented my vascularity and said he looked up to guys like me.... He walked away and I sat down on my bench and said "what the fuck am I doing".....

I looked around at everyone else in there and I'm not bragging but no one else looked like me. Veins popping out of their skin... I thought there is no fucking way I would look like this if not for juice and for a moment I felt just fake as hell.

I work my ass off in there but am I a phoney???? Who am I kidding.... I have all the sudden grow a weird feeling about all this. I certainly don't want to be normal but I am really fucking confused all the sudden.

Women look, guys look and I love it but is it real????

My estro is fine to fuckers 😉. Maybe I'm just getting old....

Even though I think your just being a hormonal bitch. Lol. You just started your cycle and hormones levels changing along with the fact that you,know the truth... You know gear isn't a small part of this....it's a giant Fucking huge part of this. I know alot of,guys really like to give themselves all the credit and not the gear but you know that's not true. Anyways, get over it and go have an affair. Lol

I think you should stop your cycle and run PCT and give me all your gear. You are phony bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol both of you, tk your right and that's what I need to hear. I am too god damn hard on myself at times. I love being in there and looking like a beast. I sometimes wish steroids were not so taboo. I guess then everyone one do them and then I would have to take super steroids so I was still different.

I think what struck me the most was when I just wanted to tell the poor kid your never gonna look like this unless you stick a bunch of chemicals in your body. I wish I did not have to lie about it.... I'm not really ashamed. Even with gear 90% of those people could not do it.

tk and blasson come on over so I can weep on your shoulders for a bit...

Life is NOT fair on any level bro. If we are smart enough to become beasts while others are normal who cares. Do your thing and be proud when groupies start asking questions. We work hard at the gym and on these sites to be genetic freaks and we deserve it. 🙂 Fuck normal people cause they have no clue..

just wack off

LT. It's not like 90% of "them" are not on gear too. Your gtg bro. Just take a breath.

I'd feel good about myself. Hell IM one of the smallest guys in the gym I go too.

JuicedVenom said:
I'd feel good about myself. Hell IM one of the smallest guys in the gym I go too.
JuicedVenom
Perhaps it is time for a gym change. There's a pretty hard core one at the other end of town.

I think to that I remember watching Rocky, and all those action flicks and wanting to look like those guys when I was a kid. Even when I was in high school I thought those looks could be achieved naturally. (Remember the internet just got popular when I was graduating) There was not a lot of shared info on steroids. I remember buying men's fitness and reading the articles and following the routines because I thought for sure those guys were natty. (Yes I was a bit foolish). Going to GNC and buying a bunch of useless shit thinking I was going to get huge.

What it boils down to is I wish there was someone who would have told me what was really up.

Say what you will and call me a pussy but I like to help and be a good person. A side of me that does not always come through here.

Drugs give you a mental edge, hard work has no easy button , did trt and hormones for 8 years without lifting and all I got was fat , so it's not majic but it allows for over training and recovery a regular person can't do
Maybe it's time to change gyms where the bar is raised again

Like I said I'm one of the smallest guy's at the gym I go to and in my opinion @260 I'm not horrifically puny. No one taught me right or wrong. I learned on my own. However I HAD a older brother,( before his death a few years ago) so he informed me of the drug culture from Aderall-Xanax and some. I knew what I was getting into. A lifestyle, a lifelong commitment.

misterB said:
Drugs give you a mental edge, hard work has no easy button , did trt and hormones for 8 years without lifting and all I got was fat , so it's not majic but it allows for over training and recovery a regular person can't do
Maybe it's time to change gyms where the bar is raised again
misterB
My BAR IS ALWAYS RAISED LOL

yes, you are definitely a phony and yes your estrogen is definitely too high. glad i could help lol 🙂

I hear what you're saying and I've been there. I hate coming home to talk to my wife about what a great workout I had and how freak'n strong I felt, knowing that she knows I use gear. It kind of takes away that feeling you get from working hard. And yes I know I still work harder than most people in the gym, but I also know it's like using nitrous in a street race and pretending it's your driving skills that made the difference.

My bigger concern is the future. I see a shit load of guys I used to train with who were the big name IFBB pros back in my day. Now they all wear shirts with sleeves that go below their forearms and shorts that go past their calves, in a failing attempt to pretend they aren't just average now. How long do you keep going?

T-bar said:
I hear what you're saying and I've been there. I hate coming home to talk to my wife about what a great workout I had and how freak'n strong I felt, knowing that she knows I use gear. It kind of takes away that feeling you get from working hard. And yes I know I still work harder than most people in the gym, but I also know it's like using nitrous in a street race and pretending it's your driving skills that made the difference.

My bigger concern is the future. I see a shit load of guys I used to train with who were the big name IFBB pros back in my day. Now they all wear shirts with sleeves that go below their forearms and shorts that go past their calves, in a failing attempt to pretend they aren't just average now. How long do you keep going?
T-bar
exactly

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.