What the fuck.....

Don't throw them away.. Send them to me. I'll use the oils to cook with and use for salad dressings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9er will use them 4 lube with his man

Don't throw them out. Bad for the environment. Send to me for recycling please 🙂

Um... Up your dose dude or get on some tren. Feel like a confident God and go crush some more weights.

All kidding aside I often want to give sensible and honest advice to younger guys who I know are asking me what my secret is. You know they know you are on something and they just want an Avenue in for themselves. I feel shitty holding the bag of secrets when I just want to make everyone else who has been bit by the muscle bug their ideal version of themselves.

Had a similar issue in my gym. Not that I was a huge beast, but that I was completely ripped, conditioned, and shredded....which made me look even bigger. Sure, I liked it...what man wouldn't. But then, I moved. Had to join a gold's gym........and Bam! I'm the small insignificant guy that has to work his ass off again to even look like he belongs in the same building. Very friggin Humbling it was.

You did the right thing brother, I see guys on a ton of shit that don't look a fraction as good as the ones of us that only take test or test and deca etc....(only a couple items). This will allow that kid to work hard and learn before dabbling in gear. You did right my brother and you are not fake, all the ball busting hours behind your physique prove it!!!! Rock on bro!!

Yes but you have to remember a ton of guys that run gear don't get like you either, it takes a small few with determination to get to your level, so keep up the good work man

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

What he didn't tell you is that he's a homosexual and he wants to give you a spanking LMAO!!!

LT brotha I know where your coming from.
I trained years as a natty and felt good about it.
Stepped to the darkside and it's a completely different ball game. Guys accused me of being on juice even when I was clean. Now its almost a blessing in disguise because I don't give a shit what they think I'm on.
But once on awhile I stopped to think and don't feel proud anymore because i can non longer say "its all me!"
Easy fix stop comparing yourself to the average population cause we aren't average. I compare myself to my former self and other guys I know are ON!.

jshredz said:
Stepped to the darkside and it's a completely different ball game. Guys accused me of being on juice even when I was clean. Now its almost a blessing in disguise because I don't give a shit what they think I'm on.
But once on awhile I stopped to think and don't feel proud anymore because i can non longer say "its all me!"
Easy fix stop comparing yourself to the average population cause we aren't average. I compare myself to my former self and other guys I know are ON!.
jshredz
This is very touching. JK

You just said "women looking, guys look, and I like it...".. Your bisexual and didn't know it? Lol You work your ass off and you deserve to look like you do. Don't worry about it bro. Be proud of your achievements, all you got was alittle help from gear. You'd be good without it just not as jacked. It's all good.

jshredz said:
jshredzPerfectly said. Don't compare or compete with anyone other than yourself

Its something you know how to get and do
Which half the guys wish they could do thats looking
To get ripped, big, whatever. Be proud of knowledge and spread the word.

Haha this is funny. I've had to deal with it too. I'm not the biggest guy at my gym, but my definition and vascularity is far beyond anyone I see when I go. Especially when I do bi's, I see people all over the gym staring at me. From shoulders to hands my arms explode w veins. But I've always been like that even before juice . So people who know me don't suspect anything. But I know the people who don't know me are thinking something. I've never had anyone ask me though . Depending on who it was , I'd tell them the truth.

bigbreads80 said:
Haha this is funny. I've had to deal with it too. I'm not the biggest guy at my gym, but my definition and vascularity is far beyond anyone I see when I go. Especially when I do bi's, I see people all over the gym staring at me. From shoulders to hands my arms explode w veins. But I've always been like that even before juice . So people who know me don't suspect anything. But I know the people who don't know me are thinking something. I've never had anyone ask me though . Depending on who it was , I'd tell them the truth.
bigbreads80Depending on who it was you'd tell them the truth? People you don't know you would tell the truth?

I wish the juice wasn't so illegal. ..and could be discussed more openly and sensibly. .. but you can't risk it nowadays. ..

If you want giant biceps.. you risk prison... if you want hormones for a sex change...give you whatever you want..lol...completely fucked up....

Can't give real advice because of the legal risk

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.