4everstrong

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Test E 500mgs
EQ 750mgs
Tren E 300mgs
JDB's Cherrybomb (Dbol 25mg/Anadrol 25mg)

Last time i tried Tren i got some bad anxiety attacks. so i dropped it. The attacks starting happening after 1 week. I was running 400mgs/week. Went to the doc and got a non narcotic med for them. Im going to run the EQ for 20 weeks. And the Tren E for maybe 10 weeks??? and The Cherrybomb for 4 weeks. Also will be taking Adex. Also going to take the meds the doc gave me. Maybe it will help prevent the anxiety attacks? I do not have a history of ever having anxiety attacks before.

Well, tren, with EQ is gonna cause VERY elevated RBC. also from the sounds of how u react to tren I would run ur test/tren 2/1 to help combat the sides. What do u have on hand for prolactin issues?

Cycle looks good I know what you mean with anxiety from tren. Ive played with it a few times but never could really do a long enough cycle. This last time I told myself thats it no more. I dont like how I become when im on it makes my short fuse even smaller lol

Yeah i probably wont even be able to do 10 weeks with the Tren bc of anxiety. I just dont know what to replace it with. Trying to put a badass cycle together.

4everstrong said:
Yeah i probably wont even be able to do 10 weeks with the Tren bc of anxiety. I just dont know what to replace it with. Trying to put a badass cycle together.
4everstrongI honestly found my new choice npp especially with a few weeks of drol you can add some mast quick and I dont suffer from the tren related sides.

4everstrong said:
4everstrong
mmmm some mast would be a nice replacement. Then again that's my bitch lol

I could go with
Test E 500mgs
EQ 750mgs
NPP 400mgs
Mast E 600mgs
Cherrybomb (dbol 25mgs Anadrol 25mgs)
BUT seems like a lot of compounds lol.

4everstrong said:
I could go with
Test E 500mgs
EQ 750mgs
NPP 400mgs
Mast E 600mgs
4everstrongThe more the better! J.k do whatever u can handle and stay healthy I got blood work threw the whole cycle only thing was really off is estro but I always stopped it quick when id test blood. I tried quite a few orals this cycle experimenting I now have a good idea what does what for me

49ER said:
The more the better! J.k do whatever u can handle and stay healthy I got blood work threw the whole cycle only thing was really off is estro but I always stopped it quick when id test blood. I tried quite a few orals this cycle experimenting I now have a good idea what does what for me
49ER
What was your cycle?

4everstrong said:
What was your cycle?
4everstrongWell I ended tren cycle very early had to wait for npp I also adjusted doses started at
1100mgs test e
150mgs npp m/w/f
I got advise my test didnt need to be that high so at the end I ended up with this
700mgs test e
200npp m/w/f
Proviron 50mgs ed
Like I said I also threw in orals at different times just to experiment a little

4everstrong said:
I could go with
Test E 500mgs
EQ 750mgs
NPP 400mgs
Mast E 600mgs
4everstrong
I would up the test to 600-700
Drop the Eq
Up NPP to 450-500
Up mast e to 900
And use cherry bomb for first five weeks

I was considering the same cycle with different doses and tren ace. I figured if I got too wacky I could stop tren fast.. never messed with npp or mast before..

I was gonna say, shouldn't u up the Test E more than the EQ & NPP !!!

Have you ever tried running the tren higher and keeping your test at 250~300mg/wk
I'm still trying to find my sweet spot, but I have a lot less sides from tren keeping my Test lower and tren higher.

Jshredz
Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk2

jshredz said:
Have you ever tried running the tren higher and keeping your test at 250~300mg/wk
I'm still trying to find my sweet spot, but I have a lot less sides from tren keeping my Test lower and tren higher.

Jshredz
jshredz
Good call bro - I keep hearing this, and will be trying this myself.

jshredz said:

Jshredz
jshredzI keep hearing this a lot too. More like a 2:1 or 3:1 ratio Tren/Test and guys are talking about better results and less sides.....nothing concrete though, as I haven't done it myself yet.

I run my tren higher during the end of my cycle. It seems to help quite a bit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.