Fish oil
Vitamin D

Test suspension 😉

yum

Attachments

• bfast.jpg
    bfast.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 4
- 1 cup oats made with 6oz carbmaster milk and mix in 2tbsp almond butter and 1/8 cup SF syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of cherrries
- 2 oz milk (leftover from the full 8oz serving because I'm OCD and like my oats made an exact way so they turn out like a paste and not liquidy at all)

3 egg western omelette with red,green and yellow peppers,onions and homemade salsa.Half a wheat bagel with light butter,OJ and small bowl of fruit.

carton egg whites, handful oats, evoo, cinnamon, 2 scoups extended release protein all mixed together

Just had Dairy Queen... feel bloated like a cow now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i've been doing coffee with bulletproof brain octane/heavy cream/stevia, then usually 3-4 eggs and egg whites. then i usually eat an atkins bar or two shortly after getting to work, and have some more coffee, maybe some mixed nuts too

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.