What's for supper

Wabbitt said:
Fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, and corn. Just wanted to rub it in 8)
Wabbittalmost exactly what i had minus the chicken 😉

went out to eat and tried to stay semi healthy... 6 oz sirloin, broccoli, and tomato/ mozzarella salad..... 6 oz steak psh, childs play, so I came home and pounded a delicious shake

Scrambled egg whites, smokes oysters, jalepeno's with some garlic

Half a carton of egg whites, 2 pieces Ezekiel bread, nuked potato, bowl of mixed fruit.

d3r3k said:
went out to eat and tried to stay semi healthy... 6 oz sirloin, broccoli, and tomato/ mozzarella salad..... 6 oz steak psh, childs play, so I came home and pounded a delicious shake
d3r3k
Lol - ur right 6oz is a walk on the beach. What shake you like?

dowork said:
d3r3k said:
d3r3k
Lol - ur right 6oz is a walk on the beach. What shake you like?

I like any syntha 6, Just got a new 5 lb Vanilla Ice cream flavor tub that night, mixed with oatmeal, Peanutbutter, coffee, and a sprinkle of brown sugar, it was fucking heavenly.

Beer battered cod!

Just had 2 lean ground chicken patties with buffalo sauce, some pineapple, a flax seed/oat pita with pb and j and 2 cups of skim milk

d3r3k said:
Just had 2 lean ground chicken patties with buffalo sauce, some pineapple, a flax seed/oat pita with pb and j and 2 cups of skim milk
d3r3kThat sounds pretty interesting!

couscous, steak, and green beans

12" steak and cheese sub with BACON!

Scrambled eggwhites and clams.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.