Whats out there?

P

PJ

Any PH's out there thats worth running?

Trying to find a Spawn clone if you know of one.

I don't even waste my time with ph's anymore. Any reason why your wanting to run a ph?

Eman said:
I don't even waste my time with ph's anymore. Any reason why your wanting to run a ph?
Eman
I like to finish my cycle with lean gains. Since most people usually mention winstrol or tren when I talk about leans gains Ill beat you to it haha. I just told myself I'll never try tren even thought I do have 3 vials sitting here. And winstrol killed my joints last time.

Have you ever looked into masteron? I think you would love it.

I'm a pansy. No needle, shot, etc intimidates me, but I stay away from PH and orals like rotten cooch, and recommend my buds do the same. I know people have plenty of success with no long term effects, but I just don't like how they work in the body, and really aren't any less expensive than some decent sources around here.
Go short estered test + mast or bold cyp for lean gains without tren, and I'd love to see the results from an Nandrolone Phenypropionate + Winny combo. Maybe take the edge off the winny, and give hella strength+lean gains.

Masterone, primobolin, anavar. Three finishers way better then PH.

Heavy hitter said:
Heavy hitterTest Prop, Mast, and Primo....followed with Var. Only thing that makes this cutting stack any better .....Tren A! Without the Tren, still the best cutting stack there is.

Re: Re: Whats out there?

TSizemore said:
Heavy hitter said:
Heavy hitterTest Prop, Mast, and Primo....followed with Var. Only thing that makes this cutting stack any better .....Tren A! Without the Tren, still the best cutting stack there is.

Where do you put Tbol in that line up?

Re: Re: Whats out there?

AgentYes said:
TSizemore said:
Heavy hitter said:

Where do you put Tbol in that line up?
If I were to add Tbol in, which wouldn't be an issue at all for this cycle, I would start the cycle out with it. First 4-5 wks Tbol, then finish up with Var. Assuming of course, it's at least a 12 week cycle.

Tbol was just like dbol for me. I made the same gains minus as much water retention. I still retained water just not as much. I prefer dbol I like the water retiention to a degree. But I would take tbol if dbol wasn't available. Pretty much the same thing. Just my opinion. I love dbol.

I agree, ph are far worse on the body, it's a more aggressive steroid without the years of research. If u won't do tren u should NEVER touch a ph. Test prop and anavar for a beginner cutter. If ur running ph... Ur a beginner. Test p, and either tren, bold cyp, or mast and an ending of var for advanced cutter. Primo was mentioned... Great for cutting.. Not worth the $ IMO I'd rather eq 🙂

I'm positive you could still find some superdrol on the net pretty easy, but chit is very toxic! If you do chose to run one, you should look into trenazone, which is a transdermal (rub/apply to your skin) that is not very toxic since it's a transdermal and isn't methylated either. Should good some pretty solid strength gains.

bhcolex50x said:
I agree, ph are far worse on the body, it's a more aggressive steroid without the years of research. If u won't do tren u should NEVER touch a ph. Test prop and anavar for a beginner cutter. If ur running ph... Ur a beginner. Test p, and either tren, bold cyp, or mast and an ending of var for advanced cutter. Primo was mentioned... Great for cutting.. Not worth the $ IMO I'd rather eq 🙂
bhcolex50x
Care to elaborate?

And the ph being a beginner is an ignorant statement. I know plenty of people who prefer a ph to other orals.

Thanks for the replies everyone. Maybe I'll reevaluate my next cycle :-\

Not trying to piss you off but anyone who prefers ph to aas hasn't done the needed research, they're far more harmful and toxic. The results are valid I'm not saying they don't work but aas also work and when done right won't harm you

bhcolex50x said:
Not trying to piss you off but anyone who prefers ph to aas hasn't done the needed research, they're far more harmful and toxic. The results are valid I'm not saying they don't work but aas also work and when done right won't harm you
bhcolex50x
This.

Fuck you PJ!

-cole 🙂

bhcolex50x said:
bhcolex50x
I have done my research. Sounds to me that you cant answer my question but just come with broscience.

I don't need to lol it's common knowledge among all of us that have replied even good fella said the shits toxic. I'm not telling u not to do it, it's your body bro. I simply would recommend several other routes its not a pissing match I'm here to help anyone I can, however I'm in the mountains on only my phone until January so no I can't post documents for you.

bhcolex50x said:
I don't need to lol it's common knowledge among all of us that have replied even good fella said the shits toxic. I'm not telling u not to do it, it's your body bro. I simply would recommend several other routes its not a pissing match I'm here to help anyone I can, however I'm in the mountains on only my phone until January so no I can't post documents for you.
bhcolex50x
I hear you on not getting into a pissing match. I just wanted something to backup the statement "If u won't do tren u should NEVER touch a ph."

I feel as though tren and ph's aren't even comparable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.