Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
6'3" 230 here atm. Need to cut at least 10 pounds of fat and gain 30 of muscle..Hoping to do it over winter

6ft 217. Coach wants me to lose 10 more and its not easy lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

6’3” 265, far cry from 305 just 3 years ago. Injuries and illness derailed me. I’ll be back in 280’s by sometime next year. Or I’ll say fuck it and be ripped 245

6’3” 265, far cry from 305 just 3 years ago. Injuries and illness derailed me. I’ll be back in 280’s by sometime next year. Or I’ll say fuck it and be ripped 245
JinkoYeah bro the ups and downs suck!

5'9 195,
I was 215 4 months ago I struggle to keep weight, and going to school ain't helping.

Finished DNP cycle and cut down to 175lb and 7.8% Gotta say, not completely happy here... Heading back up

Man I haven't seen 175 since I was 16 or 17.

5’ 10” I’m down to 222#’s right now. I’m shooting for 215# by May which shouldn’t be a problem at all. This winter I was up to 242#’s, my heaviest to date.

5'8" 225lbs morning weight after pissing and shitting. Fairly lean with abs and muscle separation.

Trying to be around the 230 mark and hold before i come back down. Always a struggle to hold on mass.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.