What's your experience on HGH?

Daredevil

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
I would like to hear your experience on HGH. I just started today doing 2iu a day and plan to up 1iu every 10 days until I reach 6iu and then run for 6 months.

I would like to know anything you can share about your experience on HGH.

Daredevil said:
I would like to hear your experience on HGH. I just started today doing 2iu a day and plan to up 1iu every 10 days until I reach 6iu and then run for 6 months.

I would like to know anything you can share about your experience on HGH.
Daredevil
My first run I thought I was wasting thousands of dollars until month 4. I didn't feel much stronger or look much diff for several months. My hands got tingly feeling and I had a few side affects but I didn't see much benefit early on. THEN holy shit it was like a switch went off! At 5 months I ramped up to 7 iu's / day i started to feel leaner but bigger if that makes sense. Then at 6 months my core strength started improving dramatically. I was running typical AAS cycles but seeing my physique change very rapidly after 6 months on pharm HGH. So long story short from my experience it is worth the $$$ long term if you can afford it but don't expect results in a few weeks. it takes months. It was my gateway from pretty big guy to "Dont fuck with that dude" 🙂

I felt it within 10 days, at 2 IUs my muscles became rounder and full , doing 3 IUs now and I drop bf every week

AKpro you were running Pharm HGH that whole time?

MisterB how long have you been on HGH?

After a few weeks Ed of serostims on my first time ever using I grew pretty good. I was uneducated and went right up to 6iu. I blew up. 3 dimensional. I've rarely stopped since. Been years now. I run 2iu am 3-4 iu pm I've gotten Some elbo growth Very little intestinal growth. But I tend too run thegreytops in am and seros pm. Between Hgh. AAS and slin Ive put on a enormous amount of size and fullness. Plus stay lean when I drop my gh during the winter down too a few iu.

As far as grey tops what is the average sweet spot? I heard in general 7iu-8iu a day is the sweet spot.

Greytops are one of the best generics out ( as long as you get the official ones). 3-4 iu is a perfect starting point. No need to go too high. Sides come quick and your bound too back off. And it's a bit much for a first time user. MisterB is having phenomenal results @ 3iu.
I believe 2am 1pm.

Try 2iu and you can bump up by a unit a week til your satisfied

Daredevil said:

Daredevil
Anyone that says they got QUICK results from HGH is probably delusional. 1 year is he sweet spot. noting that good happens in a few weeks. I'm sure bro's will argue but I dont give a fuck. Long term its AWESOME.

AkProGuy said:
Yes bro my first run on HGH was a couple months after my first midwest semi pro show, 4th place. I was already in tip top shape. I did not get my IFBB card until I ran HGH for 13 months the next year same show! real talk! 2nd place pro card 13 months later. I don't lie.
AkProGuy
That's awesome bro. That's dedication and financially hardcore. I can only imagine how costly all that Pharm HGH cost.

AkProGuy said:
Anyone that says they got QUICK results from HGH is probably delusional. 1 year is he sweet spot. noting that good happens in a few weeks. I'm sure bro's will argue but I dont give a fuck. Long term its AWESOME.
AkProGuyTotally agree that the sweet spot is a year. But some of us with very low igf-1 and gh levels respond to a decent dose after a few weeks of time. When the levels are at a point where the average persons are at already. Not everyone is going to react the same. Let's ask Hgh Expert, Noble252. I Bet he has a story that proves his buddy blew up after using 8 iu Ed for under a month. AK I'm not going to argue with you. Your my bro. But remember that everyone is different And yes it's a long process for big results.

Daredevil said:

Daredevil
ive been on about 2 and a half months. now one factor is age, i an naturally low so adding HGH for me is magic at 50 / and Yes HGH works the first shot, you don't have to wait a year that's weak shit if you're not feeling the intracellular water retention and seeing fat loss in a month , get blood work. shit does work from day 1

I'm looking for it to heal and strengthen my joints and ligaments plus open up a new world of muscular growth for me.

I guess if someone had pretty low levels when they started it would kick in faster. I was only speaking from my experience and my levels were probably pretty normal when I started my first run. Nonetheless we all agree that good HGH is worth every penny and has changed the game for some of us.. 🙂

The longest run I've had was 5 months at 4iu ed. I've noticed the bf decrease very quickly but I do agree the longer on the better results. I do believe on that short run I've had some hyperplasia take effect on the muscles because that's when I broke my 1.5 year plateau of 190-195 to 205-208 depending on my diet/training. But I have yet to drop below 205. Seems to be permanent. (I am natty 145lbs.. small guy) I wish I had the funds to run 1year plus straight at 4-6iu also! I would hit my all time goal of 225!

Did anyone feel it helped their joints, ligaments, tendons at all? I've always had less than great knee joints from running so much when I was in my teens and 20s. They snap crackle and pop a lot. So I have to ride the bicycle for cardio, easier on the leg joints.

im going to start adding high dose glucosamine since you have to provide the building blocks for it to repair injury, and hoping it helps my shoulder and back

On day 5 of 2iu of HGH. Did anyone experience gas when running it? I have some bad gas last 2-3 days. Lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.