What's your experience on HGH?

real quality GH is amazing, no other words for it. every single person who has ever ran real gh will say the same thing. best thing ever, no contest

I would say gh helps with leaness alot but as far as muscle growth it's very unimpressive. The leaness could be achieved with other compounds that cost far less

Why do you say that tk? Have you run high doses for long period of time to elevate igf enough to cause hyperplasia?

Damn and you didn't see any sort of growth besides leanness. I'm surprised at that dosage bro

Daredevil said:
Damn and you didn't see any sort of growth besides leanness. I'm surprised at that dosage bro
Daredevil
Let me know what results you see but I'm thinking your going to be disappointed too

drakonrep said:
real quality GH is amazing, no other words for it. every single person who has ever ran real gh will say the same thing. best thing ever, no contest
[/quote
Absolutely agree. Serostims @4-6iu for a few months and big growth. Generics not even close. Maybe a little fag loss. But generics are full of mannitol and other things I really don't want to get into. But upon a full test of a generic, it was sad what it contained. There's 2-3 generics I know of, that are strong and real. Unless running very good generics or pharma, yes you will be disappointed. FULLY MY OPINION/ FINDINGS
drakonrep

Agree completely on the Generic consistency. One kit yields certain certain sides, the next kit yields different sides. Quality is always a concern. GH is probably one of the few compounds that's no doubt absolutely better off Pharma.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.