Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Im loving Sust myself

TNE..pre-workout or pre-sex

Test Prop...love the dose control but hate the PIP

Test E...tried and true

Test C...my fave. I know they say there isn't a difference between it and E but to me their is.

alot see differences from test c and e

Test p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joebad1 said:
Have had best luck with sus
Joebad1Hey brother How do you normally run your sust? High dose? 2x pins a week? Or what, iv never really experimented with sust Much..

Sust hands down for cycles , Test U for cruising , working with a sponsor for an HRT/TRT blend with Test D I love that one for cruising also.

My next Cycle will be Iso/Tpp so we shall see how that goes.

But Sust all day long.

Cyp, E, sus doesn't matter to me.

Sust and test E. Ran test ace recently and loved it

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

dont care if i'm injecting it, E/C /Sust.. but for real fun i like topicals, rub that shit all over your neck and places with access to veins and arteries and its a huge rush

misterB said:
dont care if i'm injecting it, E/C /Sust.. but for real fun i like topicals, rub that shit all over your neck and places with access to veins and arteries and its a huge rush
misterB
Never tried one

Mrx date=1486774081 said:
Hey brother How do you normally run your sust? High dose? 2x pins a week? Or what, iv never really experimented with sust Much..
Mrx date=1486774081Depends on what I am doing.When blasting I pin eod,on cruise I pin mon,Thursday..

Too many to list, however here are a few of my top favs:
Test E, Tren E
Test C, Deca
TNE- Damn love this shit before stepping on the platform and before getting into bed with the lady.. Good stuff..

tkasch30 said:
I used c, e, d, p, sust, all the same results. Test is test
tkasch30I don't agree with that man. Since everyone is different test isn't the same. Me personally I don't like test cyp. I actually feel completely different on it than from test E. I have ran both at same dose, same source, even different sources and I always lose the sense of well-being on cyp. After about week 6-7 my energy levels drop off alot. On test E it never happens.

I've used c, d, e, p, pp (and tne but only 75mg pre)

I hate prop and phenyl prop. I always get bad pip, flu feeling and sometimes hives (I think, red itchy welts, if I scratch they turn to red itchy lines).

Someone said I could be allergic to carrier or something but I've used cso/gso, mct, and eo. Always bad sides.

I didn't notice a difference between c, d or e so I just stick with E for blast because ester weighs a little less. I use test D when I plan a week + vacation

suraonyx23 date=1487790507 said:
I don't agree with that man. Since everyone is different test isn't the same. Me personally I don't like test cyp. I actually feel completely different on it than from test E. I have ran both at same dose, same source, even different sources and I always lose the sense of well-being on cyp. After about week 6-7 my energy levels drop off alot. On test E it never happens.

suraonyx23 date=1487790507I'll send anybody on here 5 vials of unlabeled test, it will either be test c or e, you properly identify all 5 and you owe me nothing. Lol

tkasch30 said:
I'll send anybody on here 5 vials of unlabeled test, it will either be test c or e, you properly identify all 5 and you owe me nothing. Lol
tkasch30Lol I hear ya man. Hope you been doing well man

still loving sust

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.