Whats your favorite form of Test

How frequent are you pinning sust? I've never tried a test blend, mostly because I'd rather do 1-2 pins a week. Also worried about the prop reaction.

2x a week its designed for far less

I'm doing e every 5 days now on a cruise. 125 every 5 days, so 175 a week. Think i have transdermal in case i feel low too

Short esters Rock !!!
Test P is king , in my book !!! But I love all Test !!!
I've been researching MENT , Trestolone , going to give that a go and see how it treats me !!!

i took 25 mg of trest pre-workout, oral, the past two days. definitely need to try pinning it. it's half-life is really short orally. i loved it transdermally. have run it several times.

if you're prone to gyno, beware.

have only tried c and e. i don't notice a lot of difference to tell you the truth

100mg Test Acetate ED does the body good. Then Throw in 75mg Tren Ace ED and hold on for the ride!!!

Test prop is favorite form of testosterone!!!
Test acetate would prolly be right with it if I had more access to it.

I would love test ace with test prop together!!!

I like being able to adjust as needed and for whatever reason I get heightened testosterone or Free Testosterone type feeling from test prop!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.