Whats your PCT?

After consideration and reading reports of SERMS gone wild in men, I think I'll ditch the clomid.

Aromasin and Toremifene this time, with HCG the last weeks of and after cycle.

Hey bros, was wondering about a pct after my cycle. Never did take one b4, never thought I needed too, but never really thought I needed AI's until I started to get symptoms of gyno. So I basically want to be altogether well rounded. I'm currently cycling Test E 750 mg, Deca 600 mg, Tne/Dbol and in a week will incorporated abomb/dbol tabs. I am currently taking nolvadex at 20mg Ed and caber .5 every week throughout this cycle to kill any sides of gyno. Will be switching up to aromasin e3d and caber only if progesterone flare up. But after all is said and done i was actually thinking of a pct. Any ideas? Thanks guys, ya all know me , Dick cheese !!!

gonna use clomid 25/25/25/0 or 25
ai blend (6-bromo,atd, arimistane, low dose epi) 0/1/1/1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.