When gym's reopen? .

The Tone

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
What changes if any will you be making when you return to the gym? Will you be taking your gym bag? Will U be showering at the gym? Using other amenities like steam room and sauna?

i won't be going

26th looks like. Ill be doing same as always.
Gym bag if needed that day
Shower no and believe showers off limits at mine to start

i'll start going once there is a vaccine or i'm confident that the virus isn't spreading. i don't want to go workout in a facemask

Im really not scared of this virus i had it my girl had it and both of us are fine. I believe if your already taking care of yourself you will be fine. The disease kills by hypoxia. What do anabolic steroids do with red blood cells n oxygen in the cells? Just a theory but aas increase oxygen in cells thereby protecting us.

Most recover yes.
But many healthy actually get strokes, nuro damage, lung damage, kids with this syndrome and more.

Plus the entire being immune once infected they are not fully certain on and best guesses are a 'few months'

Yet many do in fact retest positive after you rcover

That being said Im not worried myself been through far worse but its definitely way above a flu and such with many getting issues even though they 'live'

Its definitely acting much more like a highly developed biological weapon. Almost like covid 19 is a delivery system then once its inside they can release other agents that react in all kinds of strange ways like this syndrome with the children. Im not worried God has seen my life n death long before i was born.

i'm not all that worried about it as i never even get the flu but i don't want to be spreading it to others, working out in a face mask on a time restriction...i'd rather just work out at home although i am getting anxious to work legs as i can't really work them sufficiently at home. i also believe steroids will offer us some protection, but that may just be broscience.

I know it just sounds too good to be true. Lol its another plus for me. Like " i have to stay on this blast it protects me from the coronavirus" lol

If I had to wear a mask while training I would do it. Totally Miss getting a good lift in. God only knows what the new normal will be?

Mine is open. It only closed for 1 week during the whole craziness. I'm not changing a thing in terms of training b/c of the pandemic. I did change my layout to start pushing myself more.

Masks are a joke the virus is to small for any of these masks to provide protection secondly masks become a damp warm breeding ground for virus’s third how many times are you touching you face readjusting mask... don’t let them fool you into a false sense of security everyone.

The thing with spikes, even if we dont get them it doesnt mean much. Just like flu has a season...
gonna take at least a year for better understanding

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.