Where did you get their screen name from?

D

DGAF

I always find it cool how people got their screen names. I got mine from a southern California lifestyle movement started by surfers/skaters and later got adopted by some movement founders as a band, it stands for Don't Give A F*ck...DGAF. It suits me well cause for the most part I DGAF cause life is much easier if you don't let things get to you.

Where did everyone come up with their screen names?

I just made mine up when I was creating my account it was 4min past 9 so I said 49er! Lol I live in so cal too lets hang out pinn each other and shit 8)

This is lame but I needed a screen name so I looked around my home office and in my aquarium was a fish called a flyingfox......there you go.

Cause Im GRIM!

Nuff said

Dude niner I thought you were a Frisco fan lol.. btw I'm in so cal too!
I made mine because it's close enough to my real name and the movie Troy is badass lol

Troy said:
I made mine because it's close enough to my real name and the movie Troy is badass lol
TroyLol I am a 9er fan I was just playing cool 3 of us can hang out then ;D

49ER said:
I just made mine up when I was creating my account it was 4min past 9 so I said 49er! Lol I live in so cal too lets hang out pinn each other and shit 8)
49ER
That's actually creative lol. I don't live in so cal though, I took the name cause it fit me good lol.

flyingfox said:
This is lame but I needed a screen name so I looked around my home office and in my aquarium was a fish called a flyingfox......there you go.
flyingfox
I would have guessed your a pilot or something like that lol.

Troy said:
Troy
I used to go by my ring name when I fought but I didn't want to use anything close to my name anymore, so I changed it. I do have my ring name and my screen name tatted on me.

Coworkers named me. It was and still is pronounced SMOOTH but there was this one dude who just couldn't pronounce it right. So I began to listen and he was saying SMOOVE. he is retired now so in honor of him I always write it SMOOVE but the people I work with daily call me SMOOTH. Lol still means the same thing according to the urban dictionary. Lol

smoove said:
Coworkers named me. It was and still is pronounced SMOOTH but there was this one dude who just couldn't pronounce it right. So I began to listen and he was saying SMOOVE. he is retired now so in honor of him I always write it SMOOVE but the people I work with daily call me SMOOTH. Lol still means the same thing according to the urban dictionary. Lol
smoove
I seen a movie along time ago with daman wayans and one part he said his name was silky smoove, that's 2 "OO`s" with a "SMuh" in front of `em lmao!

Most people tell me I can be a Dick-not one to beat around with small talk and BS just do wtf you say and we don't have a problem. So growing up my grandmother would call a dick a tally Wacker. So instead of Dick as my screen name I went with Wacker.

Sorry Torres not what you thought!

Wacker said:
Most people tell me I can be a Dick-not one to beat around with small talk and BS just do wtf you say and we don't have a problem. So growing up my grandmother would call a dick a tally Wacker. So instead of Dick as my screen name I went with Wacker.

Sorry Torres not what you thought!
Wacker
So she must have seen the movie porkys. The old principal called it a tally whacker when they referred to the guys penis lol.

Friends used to call me Vino. It's just stuck I guess. Couldn't think of anything else anyways lol

I guess mine is pretty self explanatory, I live in Alaska and am from Nebraska, as all of you are aware, Nebraskans are MASSIVE husker football fans! so that makes me an AKHUSKER!

Everyone I know always says, whats up BOSS. The BIGGER I got. Slowly
it migrated to, whats up BIG BOSS. It just stuck with me after that mane!
I like it. Its simple just like my real name. ;D

smoove said:
smoove
Brother Smoove it must have been a relative of mine. Lol! Alot of MY
people always replace the TH with the VE at the end. Much respect
mane! ;D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.