Where did you get their screen name from?

When I was little everybody called me "t". My cousin or somebody threw in tbone and everybody cracked up. I've been called that for a long time! The xl wasn't taken at the dmv so I got it on my plates lol

My nickname is Abz but it was taken so last name it is Torres !!!
It fits, ya all make ur variation of it so it's cool, I especially like what Mass calls me " Whores " !!! 😉

BIGBOSS said:
Everyone I know always says, whats up BOSS. The BIGGER I got. Slowly
it migrated to, whats up BIG BOSS. It just stuck with me after that mane!
I like it. Its simple just like my real name. ;D
BIGBOSS
Very suiting name my man.

tbonexl said:
When I was little everybody called me "t". My cousin or somebody threw in tbone and everybody cracked up. I've been called that for a long time! The xl wasn't taken at the dmv so I got it on my plates lol
tbonexl
I used to know a tbone that I worked with years ago. Havent heard that name before or after till now. I like you have it on your plates, I was gonna get DGAF but I heard anything with an F in it the dmv scrutinizes so I never even tried it plus I think it would be taken anyways...maybe DGAFXL lmao!

Torres said:
My nickname is Abz but it was taken so last name it is Torres !!!
It fits, ya all make ur variation of it so it's cool, I especially like what Mass calls me " Whores " !!! 😉
Torres
Arent we all at one time or another lol.

The very first AAS forum I joined was alinboard. (I know, go ahead and laugh, I still do as well)
My handle over there was gixxerman750 (gixxer standing for a gsxr sport bike, 750 being the cc's)
A bike that I actually own and road.
Then I joined pro muscle a couple months or so later. I figured I'd shorten up the name a bit.
Well, back then, I was still having a few drinks. And I must have been fucking buzzed or something
cause instead of signing up as gm750, I signed up as jm750 LOL

Well, it was to late now. so I just stuck with jm750 But I like it anyway.
True story..... LOL

JM750 said:
The very first AAS forum I joined was alinboard. (I know, go ahead and laugh, I still do as well)
My handle over there was gixxerman750 (gixxer standing for a gsxr sport bike, 750 being the cc's)
A bike that I actually own and road.
Then I joined pro muscle a couple months or so later. I figured I'd shorten up the name a bit.
Well, back then, I was still having a few drinks. And I must have been fucking buzzed or something
cause instead of signing up as gm750, I signed up as jm750 LOL

Jerking Motion 750 LOL !!! I've had those drunk moments !!!

Well, it was to late now. so I just stuck with jm750 But I like it anyway.
True story..... LOL
JM750

I have been in BB'ing since I was 15, when I was 21 I was a little over 230lbs at 5'11. Then the shit hit the fan, I was riding my fz750 when I had a head on collision with some prick driving on the wrong side of the road. Needless to say after 3 months in the hospital and not being allowed to lift anything over 10lbs for 3 year (it started out not being able to lift anything) life got in the way. I got married, had kids, got divorced, went on a drinking binge, got fatter )almost 270lbs) then met a wonderful lady that really made me happy. Had another kid and at 45 decided it was time to start "GetnBig" again and that is how I got my username.

I got mine cause the first time I lifted was wit a local BB and he said I was "straight killinit" so it stuck lol

Two reasons for my screen name:

1: I have always said since I started BBing, Go Pro or Go Home.

2: I am an avid car enthusiast, And one day when I open a hot rod shop it will be called GoPro
Motors!!!

I picked mine out because it stands for me being the young guy. I'll be the next generation of massive people and juice guru's. Just trying to learn from the old pro's in the meantime.

GetnBig said:
I have been in BB'ing since I was 15, when I was 21 I was a little over 230lbs at 5'11. Then the shit hit the fan, I was riding my fz750 when I had a head on collision with some prick driving on the wrong side of the road. Needless to say after 3 months in the hospital and not being allowed to lift anything over 10lbs for 3 year (it started out not being able to lift anything) life got in the way. I got married, had kids, got divorced, went on a drinking binge, got fatter )almost 270lbs) then met a wonderful lady that really made me happy. Had another kid and at 45 decided it was time to start "GetnBig" again and that is how I got my username.
GetnBig
It good to hear that you turned things around and judging by your avy you have reached the goal of getnbig!

GoPro said:
Two reasons for my screen name:

1: I have always said since I started BBing, Go Pro or Go Home.

2: I am an avid car enthusiast, And one day when I open a hot rod shop it will be called GoPro
Motors!!!
GoPro
Good reasons bro, and the name gopro motors sounds like it would be a cool place to take a hot rod.

NextGen Freak said:
I picked mine out because it stands for me being the young guy. I'll be the next generation of massive people and juice guru's. Just trying to learn from the old pro's in the meantime.
NextGen Freak
Always gotta have a generation to follow behind us old timers and carry on the traditions of BBing, keep at it bro.

When I was in the Marines guys in my platoon always called me "Tank". I was Frank The Tank way before Will Farrel made it popular....lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.