White Rhino- Caution

Kuntrykok

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
It may be wise to hold off on using White Rhino, there is a lot of buzz about him possibly scamming bros, me included. He is MIA and some have been waiting since the 20th for packs.

He has been removed while we wait to see what's up..

Had so many vouching....

damnit. I hope all is well. He did just reopen yesterday with a new email... and with how well he was doing it seems like he could have made a shit ton more money being legit based on the rep be was accruing.

Sent from my LG-MS770

I had no idea people had been waiting for packs since the 20th or I would have never ordered especially $600+. Fuck!!!!!!!!!

What??we don't need none of that here..kuntry I thought he shipped u yesterday??

He said he shipped Saturday, there are about 25 guys at BOP that are in the same boat dude. Some have been waiting since 4-20 for tracking / packs.

Kuntrykok said:
Go ahead and place an order JoeBad...
[/quote

I think ill let him get caught up and then after this it's probably still gonna be tuff.im scary when it comes to giving away money.
Kuntrykok

give it to me!

NP I just didn't want anyone else to lose their money or have the feeling that their chest is going to fucking explode from a heart attack. Lol

man this sucks ... i hate to hear that people have gotten screwed..

i was close to placing an order.... whew... we did have a trade worked out. i guess that's out now.

from bop not here...

The guy here is taking on a share of WR's business. It is a different actual person at bop but same supply. He did post about no orders that there was a prob with a reshipper. Hopefully everything gets worked out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.