Who farts in front of there girlfriend/wife?

49ER

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Ok so ive been working up the courage to do this... ive been practicing on her kids fart on there face whenever possible but never infront of my girl. So right now was the perfect moment im laying on the coucch she sits next to my leg so I lift my right leg over her lap so she's sitting in between my legs and I let out this loud and long fart it was fucken hilarious ! It took a whole year ive never done this in front of any woman I dont know if I'll ever stop now lol

lol my wife farts more!

Took like three weeks before i farted in front of my wife. I like to blame it on the dog now!

Reminds me of this video. ...lol.....be careful 9er.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-xFaJUZRkQM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D-xFaJUZRkQM

Z82 said:
Reminds me of this video. ...lol.....be careful 9er.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-xFaJUZRkQM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D-xFaJUZRkQM
Z82Lmao! Your vid has no sound but I looked it up on you tube thats funny "barrier"

Hahaha took me a couple of months with my wife but once you start it's like opening Pandoras box. . She makes me say excuse me every time I do it tho. Lol

Jshredz
Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk2

Dude my old lady will run me outta the room she farts more than me. Shit is still funny

Ill fart in front of my wife... And the rest of the world.... But as mentioned above my wife's farts smells like an old folks home with no plumbing....... Especially when she was knocked up holy lord in heaven....

Fart all the time in front of my wife, I would explode if I ever tried to hold em all in. She used to hate it but now that we have a kid who harts just as much as I do, she doesn't even care, in fact since she has had the kid she has been super gassy too so we are like a farting family! Hahaha

Fart all the time in front of my wife, I would explode if I ever tried to hold em all in. She used to hate it but now that we have a kid who harts just as much as I do, she doesn't even care, in fact since she has had the kid she has been super gassy too so we are like a farting family! Hahaha

A mans gotta do what a mans gotta do!!! I was gonna post that :"breaking the barrier" video, but somebody beat me to it....🙁

I do it all the time and love it.
I was with my G/F a month ago. She was driving. I let one rip, and it was like pure rotten eggs.
She stopped the car (as we were driving thru some neighborhood) and got out screaming "you mother fucker" LOL

i do it in front of my wife all the time..... i tell her its just for her and for her to never say i dont do anything for her lol.... it doesnt go well after that lol.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back