Who farts in front of there girlfriend/wife?

love doing it in bed and putting covers over her face 😉

This was awsome I think it was on Monday I had a burrito from chipotle and it gave me horrible bad smelling gas. So later that night me and my girl were driving I was passenger. I let one out it was silent so im waiting windows are up and omg I smell it I have a huge smile on my face. A couple seconds later I hear my girl yell you fucken pig! It was hilarious both of us couldn't stop laughing 🙂

Somehow I missed this thread!!!

It was hilarious!!!

My wife and I fart and laugh, except in the shower, that is the worst!!!

Thanks everyone, I was rolling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh god do I fart in front of my old lady? She can't contain the herself! Lol it's funny as hell we are so immature when it comes to that.

i have... but try not to... i think if you wouldn't do it on a first date or in a business meeting then my most significant person in my life should be treated the same way... i don't want to know if she farts, shits, pisses...

btw, loud and long belches are hilarious too!!!

Laughing is healthy
Farting and Belching is healthy

Why not laugh when you or you're loved ones fart or belch?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do. Try not to do it to the point of gona puke. It totaly pisses me of if she does. Dont crap while Im in there. I try to think of her as pretty and sweet and sexy. Not my pals that play the fart game.
Krustus Once again I think we are simillar minded. +1 for the old guys.

The shitting is gonna stay private lol ive never known when she goes nor do I wanna know she wont fart in front of me

All the damn time. Hell, I've had the shits the past few days, let a few wet ones right next to her last night and had to go wipe

I try to think of her as pretty and sweet and sexy. Not my pals that play the fart game.
Krustus Once again I think we are simillar minded. +1 for the old guys.

yes bro... and i hope her impression of me is a little above bevis and butthead.. so try not to let it fly in her presence.

of course i have farted when i absolutely couldn't hold or didn't realize she was in the room with me, but i try not to

He'll yes I rip ass in front of my wife. But in 24 years she has never cracked ass in front of me. True Story.

slimpickings said:
He'll yes I rip ass in front of my wife. But in 24 years she has never cracked ass in front of me. True Story.
slimpickingsmust be tight!

Haven't farted in front of her yet, but I'll let loose in bed when she's sleep , but not all the time lol . She hasn't farted in front of me yet , she'll run to the bathroom and let go .
I have some serious protein farts so I'll just mozzy my ass to the toilet and AH HA , there she blows !!! ;D

I rip`em in front of my wife all the time, I think I was rippin`em in front of her within months of getting together. I let them fly under the covers then pull them up over her head lol. She lets loose in front of me too, true love! lol.

Torres said:
Haven't farted in front of her yet, but I'll let loose in bed when she's sleep , but not all the time lol . She hasn't farted in front of me yet , she'll run to the bathroom and let go .
I have some serious protein farts so I'll just mozzy my ass to the toilet and AH HA , there she blows !!! ;D
TorresLmao reminds me of jail if you were locked in the room with your celly you better get your ass on the toilet to pass gas and keep flushing till the smell is gone. Farting is frowned upon lol you better go to the patio or bathroom or get your ass disciplined 🙂

use to with my ex wife but I think it kills the sexiness of her to me. My new wife was totally against all that and taking shit in front of me and pissing, thank god. I have to say 10 yrs later I am glad we do it this way and not the other like I use to with my ex. Maybe I am weird lol

I shit with door open, all my clothes off. I claim claustrophobia as reason to keep the door open.

My wife and I go to the bathroom in front of each other, we will sit there and talk to each other and carry on a conversation while the other is doing their biz, heck she will flush for me if I start to stink it up while we are talking. We do everything in front of each other and I think it brings us closer and more comfortable with each other by being able to do that kind of stuff.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back