Who wants the cleanest liver???

Injectable glutathione can be a little hard to find but its out there. I don't think amazon cries the injectable.

placed order for these tonight worth a shot i need energy its so bad even walking is rough atm
cleaning liver def a start

placed order for these tonight worth a shot i need energy its so bad even walking is rough atm
cleaning liver def a start
GRIMG did you end up pulling the trigger? If so what was your experience andn regimen.

Been semi retired bud. Havent taken gear since last November nor have I trained either. A much needed break was necessary so now looking for a way to get back into some type of training. Basically starting all over again, but the muscle memory will go into effect quickly as it always has. Hope all is well with you. EG is a good place to hangout. MOB...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.