would you use your card at aurapharm

krustus

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
i need some caber... aurapharm seems like the best deal. do you guys use your credit card on their site?

I did and it was inspected by custom :-X well I never went to jail lol if they take pp cards id do it save you from the paranoia I went threw

krustus said:
i need some caber... aurapharm seems like the best deal. do you guys use your credit card on their site?
krustus
I did when I ordered from them. I don't remember seeing any other options for payment.

Bro, we have vendors here that have Caber ???

It's legit and safe. Again theres a payment company thats legit that handles the billing info and I believe even discusses if you dont receive it wut to do ect.

I used a debit card and both orders got declined. One was because they didnt have something and the other i dont know...you can email them and they never answer back..they use veripayment, they asnwered all my emails. I tried using a prepaid visa, but some prepaid visa card are not for interntional purchases...they only use visa..

I used a debit card and both orders got declined. One was because they didnt have something and the other i dont know...you can email them and they never answer back..they use veripayment, they asnwered all my emails. I tried using a prepaid visa, but some prepaid visa card are not for interntional purchases...they only use visa..

this is what happened to me too.... and they have good prices on caber

krustus said:
this is what happened to me too.... and they have good prices on caber
krustus
Im still waiting to see what they tell me for the second decline...but its only veripayment thats gets back to my emails...i was looking for accutane...

pulooooooo said:
Im still waiting to see what they tell me for the second decline...but its only veripayment thats gets back to my emails...i was looking for accutane...
pulooooooo
CM's is on back order I think chemdepot carries research grade

Eric posted this last week I think that caber and hcg were back in stock. Not sure if the list got updated but PM him and find out.

I got my pharma grade cabaser from Erik (CM) a while back but the prices at arorapharm are hard to ignore.

I tried to use my debit card and it immediately got declined as if my bank knew the collecting party was a scam or something. Not saying that they are a scam.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.