would you use your card at aurapharm

krustus said:
man they never responded to my emails????/
krustus
I actually got a call and an email from veripayment. Everything went smooth for me.
They do take about a day to respond tho

I actually got a call and an email from veripayment. Everything went smooth for me.
They do take about a day to respond tho

i have sent 3 emails and got nothing????

krustus said:
i guess that's my only option if i want to use them....lol
krustus
Krustus, just order up and stop being paranoid you nerd! Like I already mentioned earlier, I did and can assure you theres nothing to worry about and was more than pleased with how they handled my order and was up front about the shipping time and everything and gave instructions on if it did not arrive. They dont respond on weekends and when i ordered on a friday, I received a call on monday a.m. which i would like to add I missed and simply called the number back and was explained all the details. Now if you dont wanna take my word for it and continue to ask the same question again, then maybe you shud just pay the high cost of domestic 😀 Enjoy

Krustus, just order up and stop being paranoid you nerd!

hahahahaha....oh shit goodfella picking an internet fight...lol j/k bro.

i'm gonna try to order but my only visa card is the prepaid that for some reason ain't working... i'm gonna call today though. i didn't see an option for mastercard??? unless i overlooked it somehow?

Yes, I am not ordering a controled substance so no worries, the use a third party verify payment service and it all legeit.

I use my prepaid visa. You have to use real info because they call to verify. also if you got declined its prolly because you used mastercard...they only take visa.

Just go get a prepaid visa and order, or use cc. no big deal. you cant get in trouble here....NO CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE

jdb3 said:
Yes, I am not ordering a controled substance so no worries, the use a third party verify payment service and it all legeit.

I use my prepaid visa. You have to use real info because they call to verify. also if you got declined its prolly because you used mastercard...they only take visa.

Just go get a prepaid visa and order, or use cc. no big deal. you cant get in trouble here....NO CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE
jdb3Good to know!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.