• Thread starter Thread starter Lil man
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 285
  • Tags Tags
    guys ladies
L

Lil man

Hey y'all. I came from IJ. I know quite a few people over here and after seeing how grim has this shit setup I had to join. Eg has a damn nice layout. And I like the security even though I don't know what all the shit means. Anyway. Been lifting for about 5-6 years. Started out at 145-150 and currently weigh 225. I'm 5'11". Ran one cycle previous to my current one. Glad to be here and I'll see you guys around

welcome, if you got any q's feel free to ask 😉

Welcome brother hope you enjoy the site and everything.

Welcome to the Board Bro, Hang out and be a post whore!! (Grim likes it when I say Whore ;D)

Lil man said:
Hey y'all. I came from IJ. I know quite a few people over here and after seeing how grim has this shit setup I had to join. Eg has a damn nice layout. And I like the security even though I don't know what all the shit means. Anyway. Been lifting for about 5-6 years. Started out at 145-150 and currently weigh 225. I'm 5'11". Ran one cycle previous to my current one. Glad to be here and I'll see you guys around
Lil manNice to have you here! When was your first cycle? Nice to see somebody who does the natural routine before jumping in to juice. Seems nobody wants to put the honest effort and hard work into in nowadays!

Man I appreciate y'all. On a Saturday roll tide. I need a smiley for roll tide

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.