Your Favorite Bodybuilding Physiques....

I like Lee Priest physique. But I can’t get past him in 90’s saying that steroids don’t work and he only takes 200mg Cyp a week cause the other guys do.

Great physique too. A buddy mine used to go to gym that he went too. Said Paul never worked out hard. I heard stories of him sitting on leg extension for 30 minutes just chatting. And when he posed he looked the same. Nothing popped.

Meet Nasser in California. Super nice guy.

I read that and a couple other articles...I only take 250mg sust.... He can kiss my ass.

Oh you remember him juiced to the gills in one photo, looked like someone shoved an air hose up his ass, looked like he had to work to flex his arms they were so big and tight. Dude was on high doses of everything including A-bombs.

Other BBr's at that time said for a short big guy, well for anyone he could cut up on the dance floor, a lot of disco back then. Moving like Saturday night fever , drop down in splits and come back up, he was agile.

That is what I read about him, very intelligent nice guy, he passed to young.

She has a pretty face but you can tell she is on the edge of starting to have masculine facial features.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.