Threads
Threads

HGH

Threads
Threads

Sarms

Threads
Threads
DNP (Dinitrophenol) DNP (dinitrophenol) is a synthetic chemical product which can induce very...
Replies
Views
Been looking into trying out ipamorelin or an alternative mainly for aid with quality sleep and...
Replies
Views
Some goodies.
Replies
Views
If you’re looking to burn fat and build muscle then you’ll obviously need to be training...
Replies
Views
Peptides in simple words are amino acids. But peptides actually refer to a vast array of...
Replies
Views
Becoming a professional bodybuilder is not an easy goal. Becoming a bodybuilder involves hour...
Replies
Views
For anyone who is not associated with the bodybuilding and weight lifting world, the word...
Replies
Views
Hey brothas. If you don't mind I need some clarification as I am about to start some injectable...
Replies
Views
My cardio has always been crap, regardless of how often I would train. I get winded pretty...
Replies
Views
low dose to get rid of some of this flub I accumulated while laid up Day 4 can def feel it
Replies
Views
This research was done by someone on T-NATION back in 2012, just another little something I had...
Replies
Views
Already thru one Frag/Cjc 1295 bottle taking mk677 25mg before bed as well. Igf 1 lr3 pwo...
Replies
Views
What tends to have the effect of improved sleep quality? What would a dosing protocol look like...
Replies
Views
What are peoples thoughts on them?
Replies
Views
Got these peps from a bro in Nasal spray form. Never used peps before taking 100mgs Hex thru out...
Replies
Views
I found this while searching to give some an idea of how it is used in AA. I use bac water...
Replies
Views
Can anyone tell me how much hcg to take after a cycle how often a friend of mine wants to know
Replies
Views
Long story short Ive had a slight ooze ever since I can remember even BEFORE real gear. Ive...
Replies
Views
I started T3 this past wk with my test/primo cruise. Have run T3 many times before no issue. 1st...
Replies
Views
I haven't done any research but this opens up the door to prove him right or wrong...
Replies
Views

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back