Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Bloods all good
MRI shows no new damage

Everything points to covid being the cause, no longer have it, its the after effects

i see a nuro tomorrow for the after effects, see what he says

Last edited:
Damn , so you had Covid and that is the aftermath ??
Did you even feel like you had anything?
Tired , fatigued, feverish, anything?

Damn , so you had Covid and that is the aftermath ??
Did you even feel like you had anything?
Tired , fatigued, feverish, anything?
TorresYes severe intestinal, muscle aches which were horrid, runny nose few others but worst was I woke up one night gasping for air, it hurt so bad, felt like gravel almost went to ER

Im no longer sick

Glad the tests were all good brother. Still praying for you.

Damn brother , that’s tough.
I know it takes weeks before the Covid virus is completely out of the body. So just rest up , take glutathione, if possible , and drink hella water . Wash that shit out the body brother.

Damn brother , that’s tough.
I know it takes weeks before the Covid virus is completely out of the body. So just rest up , take glutathione, if possible , and drink hella water . Wash that shit out the body brother.
Torresits not the virus its the after effects its reported long term nuro effects especially in stroke survivors

Damn brother , this fucking shit has to end , enough is enough!!
We can figure out how to fucking have computers for phones , but we can’t fucking get a cure together for this shit

Covid right now is on a rampage. Pfizer supposedly has come out with a vaccine with a 95% effective rate......first round of vaccines are going to healthcare providers and nursing home and rehab facility residents.

They can't produce enough of 'em fast enough.

BTW.....glad your on the up & up GRIM. Now train hard.

? Im not any better. Im not sick anymore Im still mostly paralyzed
GRIMDude I' sorry. Whats up with that?.....contributing that to years of lifting?

This shit is crazy guys , scary how there can be long term effects like G said. I have a chick that works at the hospital and she told me the same thing. It can damage heart , lungs, long term

Saw a segment in on 60 minutes there calling them long haulers. I wish you the best praying for you brother

View previous replies…
Damn so it's more serious then people are saying around here.
These tough city folk do not know what's coming yet.
Some go into stores and I here them yelling at other people about mask are not law enforced.

Juicedmuscles.us
Orders@juicedmuscles.us
jolter604well it effected my previous stroke damage
some get it an its nothing
others die
during the virus itself my worst was waking up gasping for air i couldnt breath it hurt so bad

well it effected my previous stroke damage
some get it an its nothing
others die
during the virus itself my worst was waking up gasping for air i couldnt breath it hurt so bad
GRIMMan after I read this I have been a lot more cautious.
I started taking hand sanitizer in my car and I make my kid stay with me instead of letting her pick stuff up at the store.
And next week she goes back to school.
I am gonna pray hard for safety.

Juicedmuscles.us
Orders@juicedmuscles.us

It hits people different . Some people get mild symptoms and some get it real bad

It hits people different . Some people get mild symptoms and some get it real bad
TorresOut of the 10 people I randomly know who had said it was like a mild cold.
One child hold friend said his elderly mother had it really bad.
He was the only one there feeding her daily and he was with her all day.
He did not catch it.

Juicedmuscles.us
Orders@juicedmuscles.us

Torres
So true. You just don’t know if you are gonna be that person who gets it really bad.

My dad was really bad and hospitalized with covid last month. My mom tested positive the next week and had no symptoms. Both are 72 and made a full recovery.

Wishing you well grim. Hope you made a speedy recovery.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.