All my tests

Bro, I got a BIG God, So praying on your behalf brother. Positive vibes your way Grim.

Can you do like Push Ups, Body Weight Squats, things like that to keep the blood flowing ??

GRIMDamn G, that sucks bro.
Good vibes going your way bro, I know you rather have the ability to go to the gym, but chill out, rest up and use this time to catch up on like house things i guess.

Damn G, that sucks bro.
Good vibes going your way bro, I know you rather have the ability to go to the gym, but chill out, rest up and use this time to catch up on like house things i guess.
Torreslol im dependent on my sister atm, even getting to the fng bathroom hard as fuk atm
looking like a mountain man atm, havent shaved face in weeks

So then catch up on some TV. There are real good shows on!!!
NetFlix, Prime TV, check those out, they have a lot of good series and movies.

Hang in there G, any kind of occlusion that obstructs flow is what bothers me since that could and would cause a # of issues.

Hope it doesn't reach us but there seems to be a new strain of the covid virus in the EU.

Fucking Covid is getting me fed up bros !!!
WTF

pretty sure covid caused it, no new strokes blocks but mri showed other issues

Sorry to hear about this - really hope your setbacks are temporary. Any chance it's something like a TIA due to thick blood? Some of the blood related stuff with COVID has been really unusual.

If I was in your shoes I'd be researching what's going on in China with regard to any sort of treatments, with an eye toward future medical tourism once COVID dies down. I know people in India but they're just typical US quality care at cheap prices. The cutting edge stuff is typically in China.

Sorry to hear about this - really hope your setbacks are temporary. Any chance it's something like a TIA due to thick blood? Some of the blood related stuff with COVID has been really unusual.

If I was in your shoes I'd be researching what's going on in China with regard to any sort of treatments, with an eye toward future medical tourism once COVID dies down. I know people in India but they're just typical US quality care at cheap prices. The cutting edge stuff is typically in China.
tech123nope not tia...
bloods not thick, but basalar artery still collapsed as well as other vessel issues.

My CT angio scan

Here are the results of your CT angio: Your CTA showed various abnormalities, particularly reduced left vertebral flow.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.